Next Real Madrid manager | Glaston has a shocker

None of us read the contract but at times contracts have clauses so signing a new one doesn't guarantee some of the clauses can be met and the coach gets free to sign a new one in a different club.

Fair but Poch didn't know Madrid will be looking for a manager few weeks after he renewed his contract so I doubt he thought about that.

Holy shit, this made me question my allegiance for a moment. I'd actually watch every Madrid game if that happened.

Think I might support SAF more than I support United...
I don’t think it’ll happen, but if it does... :nervous:

Holy shit, this made me question my allegiance for a moment. I'd actually watch every Madrid game if that happened.

Think I might support SAF more than I support United...

The idea of Alex "I wouldn't sell that mob a virus" Ferguson managing Real Madrid makes me feel unwell.

Fair but Poch didn't know Madrid will be looking for a manager few weeks after he renewed his contract so I doubt he thought about that.

We don't know what Pochettino knows either :D

Big multinationals always try to foresee contingencies so they probably contact potencial coaches to consider these clauses.

I'd just love to see him on the touchline again. That man has brought me more happiness than anyone ever could.

I'm warming up to the prospect now I think about it. Can see it now, Fergie takes over as Real Madrid manager and within a week he sells Bale, Ronaldo, Kroos and Modric to United for a quid each. I'm all over this idea, has anyone suggested it to The Great Man yet?

Levy would be proud. You will have a hard to getting people to take that bet given odds of up to 4/1 with the bookies.

And there's me thinking that several Caftards were very confident that Poch will want out ... I guess appearances can be deceptive.

A straight bet - with no odds - that Poch will still be the Spurs manager when the new season kicks off.

You're assuming I care enough to go as far as having a bet with you. I actually hope Klopp takes the job and Salah with him.

In any case, purely for shits and giggles I'm up for a bet. What do I win or lose though?

All this "I bet Poch regrets signing his new contract now" crack me up. I bet he doesn't.

He was always more likely to go to PSG and if the rumours are true, he's said no to them twice now and also not that long ago.

PSG are a club who he's played for, captained and loves according to his book. A club who can actually compete with Real financially and isn't a million miles away from winning the CL.

I'm fairly confident he's not going to Real Madrid when he's not jumped ship already to go to Paris when he had the chance.

You're assuming I care enough to go as far as having a bet with you. I actually hope Klopp takes the job and Salah with him.

In any case, purely for shits and giggles I'm up for a bet. What do I win or lose though?

What would you like to suggest?

Apparently, Pards has cancelled his appearance on Love Island.

Could Klopp be tempted out of Liverpool? He’d do well over in Madrid and is probably the right man to have in charge to oversee the squad rebuild they’ll have to do in the next 2 years.

He seems to be building something at Liverpool though, just Fabinho and Keita makes them much better, add Fekir and possible Allison and they’ll have a superb squad.

What would you like to suggest?

1. The loser has to pay the winner 5 billion e-dollars.

2. We get back to the real world where making bets over the Internet is just stupid.

In any case, I'm confident that when the Glazer's finally become tired of Jose, Poch will be the first in line.

Might be the toughest job in the history of football. Being the manager of Real Madrid is tough enough. Being the manager after the previous manager won 3 Champions Leagues in a row while having the task to rebuild the squad is just a load of problems

I agree with Zidane's reasoning though and think this is the best for Madrid as long as they get a manager that knows what he's doing.

Last edited:
Poch to Real and LVG to spurs :lol:

Or Arsene to Spurs :nervous:

Gotta figure Poch is #1 with a bullet, followed by Arsene. I was also thinking Jogi Low, but he just re-upped with the national team til 2022, but that's not much different than Poch.

Considering the timing, the new hire would be closer to being a care-taker vs a long term hire, so why not Heynckes? If you want a sacrificial lamb, you could go with Koeman or LVG.

Scenes when they hire Klopp and he takes Salah :lol::lol:

Though, like Poch, I have doubts that Madrid's squad can play their brand of football longterm.

Hopefully that's what's going to happen.

Might be the toughest job in the history of football. Being the manager of Real Madrid is tough enough. Being the manager after the previous manager won 3 Champions Leagues in a row while having the task to rebuild the squad is just a load of problems

I agree with Zidane's reasoning though and think this is the best for Madrid as long as they get a manager that knows what he's doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had to settle with someone of lower stature similar to Benitez in 2015, that position is more trouble than it is worth in this particular situation.

Zidane took over part way through a season didn't he?