1. Sjor
2. Physio
3. Michaelf7777777
4. EAP
5. Prolifik
6. Enigma
7. zlatan
8. beam
Can't have the biggest all time no restriction draft without the manager responsible for the single greatest Sheep Draft round of all time.

Count me in losers.

Biggest All-time no restriction draft:

1. Sjor
2. Physio
3. Michaelf7777777
4. EAP
5. Prolifik
6. Enigma
7. zlatan
8. beam
9. skizzo
10. stobzilla

1. Sjor
2. Physio
3. Michaelf7777777
4. EAP
5. Prolifik
6. Enigma
7. zlatan
8. beam
9. skizzo
10. stobzilla
11. Synco

1. Sjor
2. Physio
3. Michaelf7777777
4. EAP
5. Prolifik
6. Enigma
7. zlatan
8. beam
9. skizzo
10. stobzilla
11. Synco
12. Mustard
13. gstq
14. 2mufc
15. hman
16. snow
17. pythagoras
18. viper

Last edited:
Please can you show an example of how this works?

no idea in which draft we did it, but its same thing as the regular draft just you have additional snake from the bottom so it goes quicker....

1. pep
2. klopp
3. big sam
4. pulis
5. moyes

pep and moyes would have the first pick, after pep goes klopp and after moyes goes pulis

no idea in which draft we did it, but its same thing as the regular draft just you have additional snake from the bottom so it goes quicker....

1. pep
2. klopp
3. big sam
4. pulis
5. moyes

pep and moyes would have the first pick, after pep goes klopp and after moyes goes pulis
so we'll be split into two groups?

what happens if Pulis holds up the draft... and all the top order managers pick lots of players...?

so we'll be split into two groups?

what happens if Pulis holds up the draft... and all the top order managers pick lots of players...?
its one group, pep snake goes all the way down to moyes and the other way around

What if both players pick the same player? who gets priority?

Ideal way is to have two unique pools. Same pick isnt the only problem. One direction of the snake can go way faster than the other and that can cause problems too.

In the previous DP draft, if i remember correctly, divided the pool into - Europe (Excluding USSR) and Rest of the world. One snake can pick only from first pool and the reverse snake from the other pool

1. pep
2. klopp
3. big sam
4. pulis
5. moyes

I think that was two separate(ish) pools.

Still works with the same two pools. There is more of an imbalance between one manager getting the best player of all time and then another manager getting the 32nd and 33rd best player.

I think that was two separate(ish) pools.

Still works with the same two pools. There is more of an imbalance between one manager getting the best player of all time and then another manager getting the 32nd and 33rd best player.
Gio pretty much suggesting a 32 player block list to kick things off.

Its getting spicy already.

That's a problem. Think with 1 pool it only works when the next guys only get tagged after both managers from a pair (say 1 & 32) have picked. Not sure if that's any faster than one snake, though.

That's a problem. Think with 1 pool it only works when the next guys only get tagged after both managers from a pair (say 1 & 32) have picked. Not sure if that's any faster than one snake, though.

Its the exact same as a normal snake draft. Only that the drafting order is rearranged from 1,2,3,4... to 1,32,2,31....

maybe im dumb but i see no possible issues, only possible issue is that two pick same player in same time but that is also solvable with giving the player to the one which post appeared first

maybe im dumb but i see no possible issues, only possible issue is that two pick same player in same time but that is also solvable with giving the player to the one which post appeared first

The issue of 1 snake going quicker than the other could be a problem.

Say snake 1 gets down to the 3rd player, and they take their full 4 hours. But snake 2 flies up to player 20 in that time, then the guys in 4th downwards are missing out on prime picks compared to those at the bottom end.

The issue of 1 snake going quicker than the other could be a problem.

Say snake 1 gets down to the 3rd player, and they take their full 4 hours. But snake 2 flies up to player 20 in that time, then the guys in 4th downwards are missing out on prime picks compared to those at the bottom end.

sure but if its one snake certain positions will suffer, there is no fair system in a snake based draft

Could do.

But I also got an idea building on Sjor's idea of randomising the draft order after each round, but also making it a random criteria too.

So there would be 16 criteria and every round each manager will be randomly assigned 1 of the 16 criteria .

If you like an incredibly fresh pool, blocking everyone in the current 30 member draft for the next dtaft would be awesome. Blocks almost 400 players right away

We could do a post-2000 draft (defined as born on or after 1st Jan 1973) with each side having a maximum of two players in the starting line-up from any country (or if we want to make it super tough, only one player from each country). We could then possible ban Messi, R9 and CR7 although given it is a post-2000 draft that might be a bit against the theme.

How about a post-2000 draft with just a ban on Messi, CR7 and R9 but try to get 32 drafters?

@Šjor Bepo

Everyone knows this pool well and having so many drafters means we don't need innovative restrictions.

im also up for that. id also vote for 2 hour window instead of 3 when having two snakes, it is a bit frustrating having one end being held back whilst the other is vacuuming talent

Cool. How long do we reckon the current all-time draft will take? I can start running a draft properly from the 9th Sept. So I'm thinking the next one would be a bit tight for me to start. I'm happy if someone else wants to run it though.

Think it will be more difficult to get 30 players for the more restrictive drafts