Next Draft - Ideas and Discussions

Think it will be more difficult to get 30 players for the more restrictive drafts

Probably, but players born after on or after 73 should be reasonable easy as all the players in their prime from 2000 are essentially eligible. It would end up dipping into pools if we had done EPL or La Liga only which should make it quite a fun pool.

Yeah I'll play that, don't see September being an issue either thisnfraft will take a good while given there is an extra round of games to play.

OK, so who is in.

Trying for a 32 man draft for any player born on or after 1st Jan 1973 - R9 and Messi are blocked. This is basically for the post 2000 Draft @NoPace has wanted for years

Technically the draft I wanted would probably be post-1980 or even 1985 (like I don't really remember if Davids was better than Seedorf, just that Davids seemed to run around more and Seedorf better on the ball), but I'm still in! Love the No Messi/CR7 rule.

Technically the draft I wanted would probably be post-1980 or even 1985 (like I don't really remember if Davids was better than Seedorf, just that Davids seemed to run around more and Seedorf better on the ball), but I'm still in! Love the No Messi/CR7 rule.
The idea is that the peaks of players are around 27 plus in age which if born in 73 would be the year 2000.