Nasri To City - Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are basically just stepping aside to let City above them.

If reports are to believed that we were also in for him, but Wenger refused to allow him to join us, why on earth would he allow him to go to City??

They've already got themselves ahead of Arsenal now, and it looks like it'll stay that way for a while. Well done Wenger :wenger:

Oh well, to the Sneijder thread!

"Imagine worst situation - we lose Cesc and Nasri - you cannot convince people you are ambitious after that

Gotta laugh at this

City line up

-----------Hart--------------
Twat-Twat-Kompany-Twat
--------De Twat-------------
--Ya Twat---Twat B---------
Twat C---------Twatri-------
---------Aguero--------------

If reports are to believed that we were also in for him, but Wenger refused to allow him to join us, why on earth would he allow him to go to City??

They've already got themselves ahead of Arsenal now, and it looks like it'll stay that way for a while. Well done Wenger :wenger:

Oh well, to the Sneijder thread!

I wouldn't look into them 'reports' too much, this deal is a case of money, we didn't entertain the idea of paying him stupid money.

City line up

-----------Hart--------------
Twat-Twat-Kompany-Twat
--------De Twat-------------
--Ya Twat---Twat B---------
Twat C---------Twatri-------
---------Aguero--------------

Aguero is a twat. Hart is a drunk pest twat.

Nasri, 2010: "I think we have more merit as a club than those who have built their teams with millions of pounds."

:lol:

It's probably the sensible thing for Arsenal to do, albeit it will set them back. They simply couldn't afford to have him walk out on a free and have to find the money to replace him from somewhere else, particularly in light of the FFP rules in the next couple of years. Not to mention the fact it's reasonable to imagine his performances may not necessarily have been as committed if he'd stayed.

Nasri, 2010: "I think we have more merit as a club than those who have built their teams with millions of pounds."

So he's going to Shitty to sit on the bench then?

Nice work if you can get it...

Doubt it, he's a definite improvement on a lot of the attacking midfielder's they possess. Him and Silva would be first choice I'd imagine, pretty fecking tasty...

Nasri.gif

£6million a week, get the feck in!

Shame for Arsenal, great news for city. I would have liked for us to sign him but it's not the end of the world we never got him.

I don't think the Arsenal fans should be too gutted, they've got some good money they can spend on players. If the rumours are true of them going after Hazard and M'Vila who I haven't really watched myself but seem to be very highly rated, plus an experienced centre back then this could be a good thing for them.

Of course if they don't spend the money wisely then they will be lucky to finish in the top 4.

Expected this to drag on till the end of the window.
On a positive note, he wont be playing against us on Sunday

It's probably the sensible thing for Arsenal to do, albeit it will set them back. They simply couldn't afford to have him walk out on a free and have to find the money to replace him from somewhere else, particularly in light of the FFP rules in the next couple of years. Not to mention the fact it's reasonable to imagine his performances may not necessarily have been as committed if he'd stayed.

The sensible thing would have been to either extend his contract last summer or sell him early this summer, the way we did with Ronaldo. They barely have time to purchase replacements for Fabregas and Nasri, though lack of money cannot be an excuse this time.

i dont know if anyone has said this yet but...

...TO THE SNEIJDER THREAD!!!

Arse will go mad in the last week of the transfer window
SSN must be loving this

arsenal are becoming city feeder club. adebayor, toure, clichy and now nasri.

Status
Not open for further replies.