Nasri To City - Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAMIR NASRI has been blasted AGAIN by Arsenal fans, who want Arsene Wenger to boot him out.

The Gunners midfield star has turned down a £90,000-a-week deal and was targeted by supporters at Newcastle, even though he was not playing.

Then when a bitter Nasri had a go back at the abuse by calling the fans 'disrespectful', he copped another bucketload.

Arsenal's faithful are angry Nasri has snubbed the money on offer at the Emirates, knowing Manchester City will double his wages in a £22m switch.

The Frenchman said on Twitter yesterday: "I heard what the fans were singing about me on Saturday. It is really disrespectful. I'm still an Arsenal player."

But he then walked into another row when Tim Payton from the Arsenal Supporters Trust said: "Nasri's tweets are inappropriate.

As Wenger has said, only players committed to Arsenal should play for the team.

"As he clearly isn't committed, he needs to leave. Arsenal are bigger than any one player."

Boss Wenger will be without suspended Nasri for tonight's Champions League date with Udinese.

He insisted: "Our players need the fans' support."

Samir Nasri has been blasted again by Arsenal fans | The Sun |Sport|Football

Surely he should have seen this coming.

He should probably just keep his mouth shut until he moves to City, and soothe the hurt with his new 185k-a-week pay check.

It's rumoured that Nasri refused to play on Saturday. Might be nonsense though (I read it on an Arsenal fans' board).

It will be interesting to see how they fit him in. Will Mancini finally get rid of a defensive midfield player to accomodate him or play him as a wide man?

A front 4 of Silva, Toure, Nasri and Aguero is extremely technically gifted but they would have next to no width and I personally feel they'd lose 1 of their biggest threats by putting Johnson on the bench.

It will be interesting to see how they fit him in. Will Mancini finally get rid of a defensive midfield player to accomodate him or play him as a wide man?

A front 4 of Silva, Toure, Nasri and Aguero is extremely technically gifted but they would have next to no width and I personally feel they'd lose 1 of their biggest threats by putting Johnson on the bench.

Yeah, if Mancini would just have the bollocks to drop Toure into a box to box position, next to de Jong (in a 2 man midfield) and play 4 of Dzeko, Aguero, Silva, Johnson & Nasri. (if they get him).

That would be a scary good attack.

Yeah, if Mancini would just have the bollocks to drop Toure into a box to box position, next to de Jong (in a 2 man midfield) and play 4 of Dzeko, Aguero, Silva, Johnson & Nasri. (if they get him).

That would be a scary good attack.

I agree. I don't see it happening though. I'm sure I recall Mancini giving something similar a go last season but had his fingers burnt and they ended up conceeding a few goals.

article-2026546-0D692C5500000578-890_468x736.jpg

Can see why Arsene has changed his mind, Nasri's gotten a bit fat these last few weeks.

XPGzf.jpg

This is supposedly his verified facebook account(not sure who verified it)....

Don't speak much french beyond what I learned in grade 9-10...but he confirms he is GONE.

"I have been disappointed by the fans behavior in Saturday's match (presumably speaking about the chants of him being a cnut and all) whereas I'm still an Arsenal player. for the moment. I will surely leave but with an angry and sad heart.
I am proud to have been a member of this beautiful Arsenal team during 3 seasons.Thank you for all your messages of support and see you soon in the Premier League"

"I have been disappointed by the fans behavior in Saturday's match (presumably speaking about the chants of him being a cnut and all) whereas I'm still an Arsenal player. for the moment. I will surely leave but with an angry and sad heart.
I am proud to have been a member of this beautiful Arsenal team during 3 seasons.Thank you for all your messages of support and see you soon in the Premier League"

Sounds fake as feck

Lies. I support United. Jay's the City fan. He gets his kicks fooling United fans into thinking he's a United fan.

Has Nasri agreed to join Shitty or is this all speculation? Other than fergie saying he thinks he has agreed to go somewhere else a month or so ago in USA ive heard nothing concrete. Although it seems to be widely reported he is moving to shitty.

We need a midfield player to dictate a game and weigh in with some goals,surely this would be a great move for us, he is available, would not cost as much as sneijder, is younger, and proven in prem His ball retention is superb something we lack against teams like barca.

Playing for France more centrally he has been superb

Surely if arsenal would sell to city they would sell to us.

As back up plan to sneijder i'd like to think we would at least make a serious effort for this guy. If he does go to city then he is a mercenary !

Has Nasri agreed to join Shitty or is this all speculation? Other than fergie saying he thinks he has agreed to go somewhere else a month or so ago in USA ive heard nothing concrete. Although it seems to be widely reported he is moving to shitty.

We need a midfield player to dictate a game and weigh in with some goals,surely this would be a great move for us, he is available, would not cost as much as sneijder, is younger, and proven in prem His ball retention is superb something we lack against teams like barca.

Playing for France more centrally he has been superb

Surely if arsenal would sell to city they would sell to us.

As back up plan to sneijder i'd like to think we would at least make a serious effort for this guy. If he does go to city then he is a mercenary !

Not really.He's been very underwhelming playing under Laurent in his supposed favorite position

thought he did well against chile and stood out as best player on the pitch against England but i bow down to your superior knowledge.

Could he go to Milan?
They are supposedly signing a big name player before the end of the window 'Player X'
Noone knows who the target is

Jeremy Kyle Meets...

Episode 1.

-Hello. Hello. Thank you. Yes, yes it is me. Thank you. I'm joined today by Samir Nasri [muted applause]. Hello Samir, lovely to see you.
-Thank you, it's lovely to be here.
-I know. Samir, you're here today because you have heard people critising you and you want to clear your name, is that correct?
-Yes. That's right.
-You've been hurt by the allegations that you're a greedy mercenary who looks like a lesbian burn victim, aren't you?
-Yes. People can be cruel.
-And you also believe you've been the victim of identity theft?
-Yes. Someone started a facebook page pretending to be me and posted that I said "I have been disappointed by the fans behavior in Saturday's match whereas I'm still an Arsenal player. For the moment. I will surely leave but with an angry and sad heart." I did not say that.
-So that isn't true?
-No. Of course not.
-You don't have an angry and sad heart?
-No. I have a happy heart. Like on the Flora tubs.
-Yeah, love that butter. So, you're not leaving Arsenal then?
-Er....er.....what the hell is this? An ambush? I'm leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.