Nasri To City - Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're so sure of yourself do you want to give me 33/1 on us winning the league?

Well it's quite clear that Arsenal aren't amongst the favourites at all. It's between United and Chelsea IMO, some think City will challenge but they won't challenge for the whole season for me. Arsenal will not finish on the top 2, I'd put serious money on that.

Well it's quite clear that Arsenal aren't amongst the favourites at all. It's between United and Chelsea IMO, some think City will challenge but they won't challenge for the whole season for me. Arsenal will not finish on the top 2, I'd put serious money on that.
I'll have £500 @ 5/1.

I'll have £500 @ 5/1.

A strange wager. If you're that confident why not stick it on at a bookies where you will get up to about 9/1? You could take a picture of your docket and post it up for us to see. Unless you're just talking shit for the sake of it again.

A strange wager. If you're that confident why not stick it on at a bookies where you will get up to about 9/1? You could take a picture of your docket and post it up for us to see. Unless you're just talking shit for the sake of it again.

Predictably, it's the latter.

Take the bet or shut the feck up?

Name the terms of the bet and I will consider it. 5/1 on what exactly?

Make sure you get the money up front. He's very confident so there's no reason why he wouldn't agree. He's so confident he's happy to pass up the extra £2000 he could win from a bookies. There is an outside chance he's full of shit though.

I said 9/1. Have a look on Oddschecker. Make sure you post up your docket. You could make a killing here. Unless you're full of shit of course. We can't rule that out yet.
I only want 5s - you could make a killing then - take my £500 and put £300 on at 9/1. £200 quid in either way up.

I only want 5s - you could make a killing then - take my £500 and put £300 on at 9/1. £200 quid in either way up.

You're not going the right way about proving you're not full of shit. All you have to do is place the bet with one of these kind bookies, post up the docket and you'll have proven that all your bluster isn't just false bravado. Pretty simple to do and you could do it now. Unless you're full of shit of course.

Very good point. Show us your betting slip.

It's all gone quiet on this front. I thought, when I saw the thread come back to life, that we had made a move in that direction. Oh well, back to the cricket.

It's all gone quiet on this front. I thought, when I saw the thread come back to life, that we had made a move in that direction. Oh well, back to the cricket.

The weekend is a bad time for muppets.

The weekend is a bad time for muppets.

I've not really been following the transfer news having been engrossed in the hacking scandal for the past week or so. Maybe we could hire one of Murdoch's ex-employees to hack Nasri's agent's phone to get the real story on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.