Nasri To City - Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are rumours Milan want Nani in exchange for Sneijder.

I think they want Sanchez. Wanting Nani is just a rumor the stupid papers must have started. If they sell us Wes, then they will use the money to maybe buy Sanchez.

I think that Wenger is more likely to sanction a move to City than United. Therefore not so daft. he's got 6 weeks to convince Nasri to re-sign.

After that judging by Arsenal's spending over recent years it is clear that £20m is a lot of money to them.

There's no way the board sanction Wenger keeping Nasri and letting his contract run down. No matter what he says now!

I'd say more likely that they'd use the Sneijder money to go get Sanchez.

Which they can't as Sanchez wants to join Barca. If that was the case then we could have got Sanchez as well.

PRWeb? Well, I see no reason not to believe them for the latest football news, not with articles on their site such as;

"Ready Holster releases its Line of Concealed Holsters for 1911’s", and "How-To Videos Get Sexy at Newly Launched EyeHandy.com".

Darren Can
Nasri agent has been mouthing off to calciomercato. "Arsene Wenger was clear to me that he has no intention of depriving Arsenal of one of their best players," he said. "[But] there's a real interest on the part of Manchester United and City."

*sigh* To the Butch Wilkins thread...

I don't think he's agreed a deal anywhere. A bit of tit 4 tat if you ask me... I think there's still alot to come off this Nasri story. Got a feeling he has his mind set on United.

I don't think he's agreed a deal anywhere. A bit of tit 4 tat if you ask me... I think there's still alot to come off this Nasri story. Got a feeling he has his mind set on United.

I tend to agree with you. Fergy's statement was aimed at winding the player up. Letting him know United are trying but Arsenal are blocking his move.

:lol:

I love the optimism in here, I mean I want Nasri to come to United, but Fergie said "No". Thats the end of it in my book. I do love how some of you are somehow spinning that into some kind of smokescreen that its actually indeed happening behind the scenes and its all to put pressure on the player though.

Keep the faith!

I love the optimism in here, I mean I want Nasri to come to United, but Fergie said "No". Thats the end of it in my book. I do love how some of you are somehow spinning that into some kind of smokescreen that its actually indeed happening behind the scenes and its all to put pressure on the player though.

Keep the faith!

It's Liverpool-style delusion.

United fans should be better than that.

Keep the faith!

So if Chelsea sign Modric this transfer window could you kindly give Levy a call and ask him why he was playing the 'smokescreen' card with the rest of the footballing world?

So if Chelsea sign Modric this transfer window could you kindly give Levy a call and ask him why he was playing the 'smokescreen' card with the rest of the footballing world?

Apples. Oranges.

It's Liverpool-style delusion.

United fans should be better than that.

What do you make of Fergie's comments regarding Sneijder?
Weren't you sure that we're not gonna even try for a big signing this summer?

huh.jpg

What do you make of Fergie's comments regarding Sneijder?
Weren't you sure that we're not gonna even try for a big signing this summer?

What are you on about? Did you even read the post i replied to? I'm referring to this who still think Nasri is an option after what Fergie has said. What's that got to do with Sneijder?

Keep the faith!

He didn't say no....I think that's the first point. The other point is situations constantly evolve. Even if Sir Alex was telling the truth, which is no certainty, you don't know if Nasri will change his mind or Wenger....it's the domino effect. People today, thought Sneijder would be plain sailing on the surface....

Inter sounded like they wanted to sell, Sneijder sounded keen and we were heavily linked - and then someone puts a spanner in the works....there's nothing wrong with it. I worry when we start worrying what other people think so feck it. Lets just look after ourselves and atleast we're talking about quality not some of the shite other teams have been signing

Status
Not open for further replies.