Nasri To City - Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well, another one bites the dust

at least Barry Ferguson is still available from Brum, or The Hammer from West Ham

or we could push the boat out for Reo-Coker

Dodged a bullet here - we'll probably now go into the season with Carrick, Fletcher and Anderson as our main central midfielders with Cleverley, Giggs and Park getting some time as well. Not saying we don't need another player, but I already thought we'd go without signing a midfielder and Nasri's been the only one that seemed realistic, although not the right fit.

There's something fishy about all this from Fergie. Why would they announce it on the official website that we're NOT getting a player?

There's something fishy about all this from Fergie. Why would they announce it on the official website that we're NOT getting a player?

To inform us that we're not getting him, so we shouldn't waste our time and semen wanking over him?

He said the same thing about Ozil last year.

saf says he 'thinks'... nothing is certained at this point in time.

Will wenger do a 'flamini' again? possible. it's up to nasri now. if nasri does a 'modric', things take another take again.

I don't think we can look into the comments too much, unusual for Ferguson to openly mention a player we're apparently interested in but other then that it could mean nothing...

I think the one thing we can all take for definite is that our interest in Nasri is concrete, genuis Sir Alex has us scratching our heads again.

I think people are reading too much into this. The most likely scenario is that City have agreed to pay megabucks to him.

People reading too much into this is an understatement.

The man comes out and says we won't be signing him and that actually reassures people that we're going to.

It's brilliant.

Has anyone actually seen the press conference where he made these quotes? The way he said it could say as much as just reading the words.

Maybe he's BSing? Either way, I thought this deal was a long shot so if it happen I'll be very surprised if not then I\m not surprised Nasri had other teams interested meaning Arsenal will look elsewhere before us.

Has anyone actually seen the press conference where he made these quotes? The way he said it could say as much as just reading the words.

He was wearing a pinkie ring and stroking a cat, if that means anything to you.

I've always preferred Sneijder anyway.

In terms of skill and quality and the person to replace Scholes, even I have always preferred Sneidjer but transfer wee and wage wise I thought Nasri would be the better option.

If it's come down to us or City and given our history and prestige he's decided to base decision on money then we are well out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.