Nasri To City - Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close the thread.

Sir Alex on Samir Nasri rumours: "No, I don't think he's coming to United. I think he's agreed to go elsewhere."

sheikh-mansour_1217186c.jpg

Sir Alex on Samir Nasri transfer rumours: "Nasri, no. I don't think he's coming to United. I think he's agreed to go somewhere else. Maybe he has to stay at Arsenal too. That's a possibility."

Not 100% to City then, but 100% not to United.

To the Lothar Matthäus thread!

cocks in zippers up and lets move on,now lets delete this thread...

Again, this is bloody Fergie. He was probably texting 'Sign Nasri' to David Gill with his toes under the table.

Proven track record of disseminating disinformation. Take with a pinch of salt.

Its a clever comment. It is a boost to the young players that he will be looking closely at their development, as well nudging Nasri to find out if theres any chance of changing his mind.

Well that's that then. No Nasri. Its all Sneidjer or nothing.

Well maybe but we've an extensive network of scouts so i'm sure there are a handful of other names being considered.

Again, this is bloody Fergie. He was probably texting 'Sign Nasri' to David Gill with his toes under the table.

I actually cannot recall a situation recently when he'd deny something and then retract, I think this saga is off.

On Wenger not selling Nasri: "'if he stands by that decision it's a brave one. I don't know the directors will enjoy that one."

I actually cannot recall a situation recently when he'd deny something and then retract, I think this saga is off.

Sir Alex can't be trusted. We need to develop a siege mentality .. :)

The beauty of RedCafe transfers:

Player plays for another team - player is shite - player is linked to us - player is alright - player linked with us heavily in the press - player is exactly what we need - player signs elsewhere - player was always shite - Cafe looks for orgasm elsewhere

- Or

Player is an unknown - player mentioned in the foreign press in a language no one understands so everyone gets excited - player is found to be young so naturally 30+ year old men get hard ons - player is rumored to be a god on Cafe - player is researched on FM, Wikipedia, and YouTube - player seen as exactly what is needed and given the full scouting report - player is said to have been watched by half the Cafe - player plays in a tournament with a single moment of brilliance - player is now correctly identified as God - player begins to be linked with another team - player is seen as a money whore - player chooses other team - player is now a mercenary without a heart, exactly what we didn't need, and the team who bought him are a bunch of spastics - Cafe goes limp and looks elsewhere for orgasm

The beauty of RedCafe transfers:

Player plays for another team - player is shite - player is linked to us - player is alright - player linked with us heavily in the press - player is exactly what we need - player signs elsewhere - player was always shite - Cafe looks for orgasm elsewhere

- Or

Player is an unknown - player mentioned in the foreign press in a language no one understands so everyone gets excited - player is found to be young so naturally 30+ year old men get hard ons - player is rumored to be a god on Cafe - player is researched on FM, Wikipedia, and YouTube - player seen as exactly what is needed and given the full scouting report - player is said to have been watched by half the Cafe - player plays in a tournament with a single moment of brilliance - player is now correctly identified as God - player begins to be linked with another team - player is seen as a money whore - player chooses other team - player is now a mercenary without a heart, exactly what we didn't need, and the team who bought him are a bunch of spastics - Cafe goes limp and looks elsewhere for orgasm

:lol:Nicely summed up.

DuckerTheTimes James Ducker
Fergie on Wenger vowing not to sell SN. 'if he stands by that decision it's a brave one. I don't know the directors will enjoy that one

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
No need for a guessing game. Fergie is 100% referring to #MCFC when he suggests "somewhere else" as Nasri destination if he leaves Arsenal

What did he deny?

He said he doesnt think he's coming as he thinks he's agreed to go somewhere else. That doesnt say anything about our interest, or whether we put a bid in.

In fact it suggests we've been keeping our ears peeled, but we dont think we'll be signing him because he's going somewhere else.

If it turns out this way, it would sort of crap on his quotes about wanting to go to a side that will win things, not just pay him the most.

Overrated mercenary - never wanted him anyway - the 5 second refreshes were just a coincidence

Soooo, he's going to a club with one trophy win in 30 years...in order to win trophies.

Overrated mercenary - never wanted him anyway - the 5 second refreshes were just a coincidence

Mine too. And I faked all those orgasms when a yellow ticker appeared on my tv screen.

At the first sign of any negativity Sarni's all over it. Seriously lighten up a bit.

I've been in this thread for weeks saying it's possible that we'll sign him but now I don't because our manager said so. It makes me evil, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.