Mo Salah

Agree with this. Best I’ve seen ever seen aside from Suarez in 13/14. Him Alisson and VVD are some of the best to ever do it for us in their positions. It’s just unfortunate (fortunate for everyone else mind) that a few of the margins didn’t go our way. 18/19 and 21/22 and the CL finals or they’d have a few more major honours which their talent level deserves. It’s what happens when you compete with Madrid Divine Right of Kings and Pep.

Been a pleasure to watch them play.
Fixed that for you

Salah’s 2017/18 is one of the greatest seasons of all time from any player in football history. It really is that good.

44 goals in 52 games, 32 goals in the Prem and 10 goals in the Champions League, all without being a penalty taker. He also scored in almost every big game he played (against 100 point City, in every UCL KO game). That’s a ridiculous achievement, crazy it doesn’t get spoken about more.

He was never able to replicate it again and all his other Liverpool seasons have merely been “elite”, but for that one season, he looked like a GOAT contender.

Amazing player. Best right winger in the premier league era. Better career at the club and obviously won more trophies. But I would take prime Luis Suarez over prime Salah 100 times out of 100.
Me too.
Suarez of that season was stupendous but his best body of work if yet to come.
He moved to Barca to form that MSN, the best front 3 I have ever seen.
Arguably he could have won balon d'or ahead of Cristiano, both were top with 2 trophies, but the latter has Euro.
It's hypothetical but if Suarez stayed at Liverpool, we could have seen more years of magic in EPL.
It's a shame.

Last edited:
You really don't need stats or and kind of credentials to have Salah over Gerrard. Salah can play passes that don't leave the receiver in hospital, can play in an actual position on a football pitch, and can beat a man for fun even if they aren't a DJ. Therefore Salah wins.