Nolan 67
Bennett 51
Collyer 43
Amass 41
Murray 61
Fish
McAllister 70
Ogunneye 66

Probably loads more, but those were the ones I noticed.
Aljofree 60, Harrison and Scanlon 63 too.

Their new squad numbers by their names, also in the orginal post.

A ”Manchester United XI” will face Chester in a friendly on Wednesday 24 July (kickoff 19:30 BST). Most likely it’ll be more or less the U21 side. We beat them 4-0 last summer. Tickets here.

United are competing in the 'U15 Elite Cup' tomorrow which is being hosted by Bayern.

We are in a group with Benfica, Monaco & Inter Milan while the other group is made up of Bayern, Juventus, Spurs & Lyon.

United attending again this summer, 23rd-25th August.

Bayern, Galatasaray, Porto, Liverpool, Inter, Lyon & Real Sociedad the other participants.

Does anyone know why going abroad and paying compensation for a player is cheaper than if a player is moving to another club in the same country?

Expecting Harrison and Williams to be involved. More than 1500 tickets sold, no live broadcast available.

Tuesday 3 Sep
19:45 BST | Barnsley vs United

Tuesday 8 Oct
19:45 BST | Doncaster vs United

Tuesday 12 Nov
19:45 GMT | Huddersfield vs United
Toughest group we've been drawn in so far. Three strong teams in their divisions. Best chance of getting through is that those teams prioritise promotion pushes in the league and rotate plenty in this comp.

Though most teams do that anyway, and these will probably have stronger squads -esp. Barnsley and Huddersfield, who'll likely be competing for promotion from league one again.

Toughest group we've been drawn in so far. Three strong teams in their divisions. Best chance of getting through is that those teams prioritise promotion pushes in the league and rotate plenty in this comp.

Though most teams do that anyway, and these will probably have stronger squads -esp. Barnsley and Huddersfield, who'll likely be competing for promotion from league one again.

I don’t see that as a bad thing. Good challenges for the young lads and it’s not like U21 teams often go that far in the competition anyways.

Put last years u18s team in this competition and I’d say they have a good chance. Obviously some are in the US but the vast majority will be available.

Put last years u18s team in this competition and I’d say they have a good chance. Obviously some are in the US but the vast majority will be available.

I don’t think they would do that well against grown men at League One level.

U16s are going on their Hong Kong tour again. They play two matches against local sides on the 9th & 11th August. Like last year, both games will be streamed on YouTube.

U18 fixtures have been released on the website. For the 3rd time in the last 4 seasons we play City away in the first game of the season. Liverpool at home follows that game.

U18 fixtures have been released on the website. For the 3rd time in the last 4 seasons we play City away in the first game of the season. Liverpool at home follows that game.
Must be wanting us to get off to a shaky start giving the utter domination of last season :lol:

Hong Kong squad:

GK: Zac Watson, Jake Ford?

DEF: Yuel Helafu, Jacob Watson, Jayden Ngwashi, Connor Thorley, Connor Laurie, Jaume Camacho

MID: Edward Ibrovic-Fletcher, Jay McEvoy, Harlem McLaughlin, Rafe McCormack, Jariyah Shah, Luca Scanlon

ATT: Junior Brown, Kai Rooney, Silva Mexes, Camron Mpofu, Jaedon Donkor, Noah Ajayi, JJ Gabriel

Believe this is correct. Ford is the only one I’m not 100% sure on. Reminder that some players won’t be fit to play and are just travelling for the experience.

Interesting squad.

A lot from that earlier youth tournament in NI.

I wish I'd got to see players like JJ Gabriel and Rooney - and new signings Mpofu and and Silva Mexes - playing in that. On the other hand, it was good to see the likes of the Nkoto twins, Mantato and Bradbury there (who I see all featured at the recent U19 tournament as well).

Jacob Watson in the upcoming England U16 squad that will face Italy

Congratulations to him.

We haven't got any outfielders in it, I see. With Chelsea and City having quite a few (though Liverpool none). Who would be the most likely of our outfielders from that age group do you think?

Hong Kong squad:

DEF: Yuel Helafu, Jacob Watson, Jayden Ngwashi, Connor Thorley, Connor Laurie, Jaume Camacho

MID: Edward Ibrovic-Fletcher, Jay McEvoy, Harlem McLaughlin, Rafe McCormack, Jariyah Shah, Luca Scanlon

ATT: Junior Brown, Kai Rooney, Silva Mexes, Camron Mpofu, Jaedon Donkor, Noah Ajayi, JJ Gabriel

Believe this is correct. Ford is the only one I’m not 100% sure on. Reminder that some players won’t be fit to play and are just travelling for the experience.

Thans for this, much appreciated!

Congratulations to him.

We haven't got any outfielders in it, I see. With Chelsea and City having quite a few (though Liverpool none). Who would be the most likely of our outfielders from that age group do you think?

He is an outfielder, you’re probably getting him mixed up with Zac Watson (no relation).

Hong Kong squad:

Ngwashi took part in their first training session which is good news, as he was on crutches after picking up an injury at the SuperCup.

U21s are competing in the Premier League International Cup this season, which has now been expanded to 32 teams (16 English and 16 international).

We have been drawn in group C along with Fulham, Liverpool, Norwich, Sparta Prague, Nordsjælland, Hertha Berlin & PSV but we will only play the 4 international sides. Top two qualify for the knockout stages.

The U15 squad plays currently in Munich for the Elite Cup.

Group A
Bayern Munich
Liverpool
Galatasaray
Real Sociedad

Bayern Munich 0-1 Real Sociedad
Liverpool 1-1 Galatasaray

Group B
Manchester United
Inter Milan
Porto
Lyon