Mesut Ozil SHOCKING transformation

Anybody saying that you can achieve a body like that naturally has never stepped in a gym surely :lol: :lol:

Ozil was a professional footballer with access to personal training and state of the art equipment his entire life, and never achieved a body like that while at his prime playing in the most competitive league in the world. Suggesting that he can do it "because he has more free time and motivation" now is a hilarious take :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry but youre absolutely clueless.

For the record I competed in natural bodybuilding for 10 years (i'm now enhanced) and looked better than that - i won numerous shows within the UK. I also flew all over the world competing in natural Olympias and i was drug tested.

Again you show your complete ignorance on the subject - A footballer who spends hours and hours every single day running is never going to be able to achieve a body like that for a variety of reasons (focus on cardiovascular not - strength training is aimed at strength not bodybuilding - myofib instead of sarcoplasmic / inability to eat enough food to gain muscle with such a high input) and i'm happy to explain them to you in detail if you need me to.

I'm not saying he's not on gear - he may well be - but to suggest that you cannot attain that physique naturally(which to me as a bodybuilder of 14 years isn't particular impressive) is nonsense.

Nothing on Fernando Torres. Guy turned into an absolute meathead.

Ozil's transformation doesn't look particularly otherworldly for an elite level athlete. Definite props for him to be disciplined to get in that shape, but I would expect an elite level athlete to have the means and discipline to do so.

Goretzkas transformation and regression is a much bigger sign of PEDs than this.

Torres looks like a proper fitness model. Ozil looks a bit too veiny and disproportionate. His body fat is possibly not in the single digits in the IG pic above.

Torres looks like a proper fitness model. Ozil looks a bit too veiny and disproportionate. His body fat is possibly not in the single digits in the IG pic above.
Ozil's so veiny, probably thinks this thread is about him

For the record I competed in natural bodybuilding for 10 years (i'm now enhanced) and looked better than that - i won numerous shows within the UK. I also flew all over the world competing in natural Olympias and i was drug tested.

Again you show your complete ignorance on the subject - A footballer who spends hours and hours every single day running is never going to be able to achieve a body like that for a variety of reasons (focus on cardiovascular not - strength training is aimed at strength not bodybuilding - myofib instead of sarcoplasmic / inability to eat enough food to gain muscle with such a high input) and i'm happy to explain them to you in detail if you need me to.

I'm not saying he's not on gear - he may well be - but to suggest that you cannot attain that physique naturally(which to me as a bodybuilder of 14 years isn't particular impressive) is nonsense.
You're now "enhanced" are you

This thread is absolutely wild I love it

He just might be a veiny guy though, which he kinda showed in those pics Pogue posted at Arsenal. I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt as it's not a crazy transformation. It just great down lighting and a good pump from someone who already had elite athletic ability.

There's not a chance in hell he's not juicing my enhanced guy...

Wasn’t there an Arsenal fan forum where they blew their minds trying to agree on how old someone is?

CTC0mdDUAAAVfod.png

The "enhanced" comment and the 'i' in your name is giving me big Cyberpunk vibes. I just imagine you saunter around everyday with cybernetic implants, robo-penis, the works.

Last edited:
Looks like the average guy in a commercial gym in London.

The only questionable dynamic is the timing not so much the physique.

The main dynamic he has is being cut, this is substantially down to dietary choices with a high protein meal basis. He doesn't have a deplorable amount of muscle mass or the protruding delts that you typically associate with roid users. When regularly attending the gym you become so accustomed to formulating shape that someone on anabolic enhancements stands-out quite significantly.

The only substance type someone who builds in a short period of time is likely accustomed to using is SARMs, I'm in no way insinuating this is what Ozil has used but its likely very common to progress quickly and be able to maintain workout in rest periods after exertion.

That's a parody post. Someone (I think @simonhch ?) said exactly that about Christian Bale's "transformation" for the Batman movie (where he put on about the same amount of muscle as Ozil, in a shorter period of time).
No, I railed against people saying Robert Pattison looked ripped for The Batman, when he very obviously still looked like an 12 year old girl.

No, I railed against people saying Robert Pattison looked ripped for The Batman, when he very obviously still looked like an 12 year old girl.

For the police officer reading this, no one else in this thread knows how 12 year old girls look like. Thanks for your service.

If I were to be rich, I would do the same thing. I mean, he has access to great doctors and the best drugs money can buy.

The only problem is that his face is so associated with having a scrawny body in my mind that he looks photoshopped.

You're now "enhanced" are you

This thread is absolutely wild I love it

Enhanced is literally the general term bodybuilders use to say they're on gear. Sorry I forgot the target audience here. Although I do like the idea of being all cyberpunked up. But hey if people want to believe that he;s on juice rather than listen to actual people who have competed in bodybuilding for 10 plus years, then have at it. It usually stems from an attitude of having no fecking clue about training and nutrition but i should have known better than to try and help educate people about training on a football forum.

Enhanced is literally the general term bodybuilders use to say they're on gear. Sorry I forgot the target audience here. Although I do like the idea of being all cyberpunked up. But hey if people want to believe that he;s on juice rather than listen to actual people who have competed in bodybuilding for 10 plus years, then have at it. It usually stems from an attitude of having no fecking clue about training and nutrition but i should have known better than to try and help educate people about training on a football forum.
Having experience with it doesn't mean you're right. We're talking a year of training here, it's just ridiculous. No one is saying he couldn't achieve that body over time, but in a year.. without steroids? Very unlikely.

Other than the sad fact that some people here actually give credit to steroid users by using the stupidest argument "they also put the work in", this thread is hilarious. Special shoutout to the woman whispererer holy trinity68.

Greg Doucette has competed for a lot longer than you, and he disagrees, so the CV thing probably isn't going to work.

In your comment you basically said two things: 1) you can be bigger than what Özil is now while being natural, and 2) a footballer is never going to look like that when active.

1 is obviously true, 2 not really but I get what you're going for. It's pretty irrelevant for why people think he's on gear. It's not that he's crazy big, it's that he is the size that he is combined with:

- how quick he got there
- how he clearly doesn't have great genetics for it, not because he wasn't huge when training as a professional footballer, but because he was tiny compared to other footballers who also train as professional footballers.
-
how he did it while losing a fair bit of weight, meaning he built a lot of muscle on a deficit, or he did a cut which takes quite a bit of time and further eats into the timeline.
- his face got fatter while he lost a substantial amount of weight. Where did all that water come from? It's a lot.

Finally! Felt like a lone voice of sanity. Well me and @JPRouve anyway.

Greg Doucette has competed for a lot longer than you, and he disagrees, so the CV thing probably isn't going to work.

In your comment you basically said two things: 1) you can be bigger than what Özil is now while being natural, and 2) a footballer is never going to look like that when active.

1 is obviously true, 2 not really but I get what you're going for. It's pretty irrelevant for why people think he's on gear. It's not that he's crazy big, it's that he is the size that he is combined with:

- how quick he got there
- how he clearly doesn't have great genetics for it, not because he wasn't huge when training as a professional footballer, but because he was tiny compared to other footballers who also train as professional footballers.
-
how he did it while losing a fair bit of weight, meaning he built a lot of muscle on a deficit, or he did a cut which takes quite a bit of time and further eats into the timeline.
- his face got fatter while he lost a substantial amount of weight. Where did all that water come from? It's a lot.

It’s now been mentioned multiple times, including with photographic evidence, that this “transformation” was already well underway 12 months ago. And could well have begun while he was still at Arsenal. So we discount the “how quick he got there” argument right out the gate.

The genetics thing is nonsense too. He was never “tiny”. Again we have photographic evidence to prove this.

Other than the sad fact that some people here actually give credit to steroid users by using the stupidest argument "they also put the work in", this thread is hilarious. Special shoutout to the woman whispererer holy trinity68.
If they are not competing against clean athletes I see no issue in employing steroids to be honest. Some people drinks two pints a day, everybody trashes their body one way or the other.

Fitness has been my passion since i was 15, now 20 years later im convinced i will still be going to the gym 20 years from now if health allows it of course. Ive been learning and consuming fitness content and information since before fitness influencers even were a thing, or they were just seen as weirdos that blog about their lives.

Now, im not going to say hes definitely on something, as i have not actually been there on his bathroom to witness him, with my own eyes, inject himself with a substance that ive previously analyzed on a lab and confirmed with my professional knowledge on chemistry(which i dont have) that this substance is in fact an steroid...

But what i WILL say, is that if my life depended on it, or an alien race came down to earth and told me that the fate of humanity depended on me correctly guessing whether or not Mesut Ozil is juicin, id told them to at least make it a bit more interesting and ask me a less obvious question to make their long intergalactic trip not a complete waste of time and resources.

Reactions: Mr Pigeon
It’s now been mentioned multiple times, including with photographic evidence, that this “transformation” was already well underway 12 months ago. And could well have begun while he was still at Arsenal. So we discount the “how quick he got there” argument right out the gate.

The genetics thing is nonsense too. He was never “tiny”. Again we have photographic evidence to prove this.
For a professional footballer though he was pretty slight, that much is undeniable surely(?!), which gives the impression that his body type doesn't lend itself to building muscle.
Finally! Felt like a lone voice of sanity. Well me and @JPRouve anyway.
Is the 'I am now enhanced' guy a great bar against which to judge reason...?!