Mesut Ozil SHOCKING transformation

Everyone calm down. There's a lot of angry roid raged people with shrunken genitals and low self esteem in this thread right now, so it's best that we don't anger them lest they go all roid ragey and drive their BMW into a library* or something.

*They hate libraries because they can't read**.

**Because they're dumb as feck.

Everyone calm down. There's a lot of angry roid raged people with shrunken genitals and low self esteem in this thread right now, so it's best that we don't anger them lest they go all roid ragey and drive their BMW into a library* or something.

*They hate libraries because they can't read**.

**Because they're dumb as feck.
:lol:*

*:lol:**.

**:lol:

23 going on 24 (hard to believe I was ever that young).
I guess that's part of the point. That sort of thing is more achievable at 23. Less so at Ozil's age (naturally at least).

And I am with you on the 'hard to believe I was ever that young' part! 40 next year here...

Is this thread as good as the meme thread suggests? Should I read it all and join in the war?

Yeah I’d be really impressed if that physique was somehow naturally obtained….but I didn’t flat out want to use the word steroids :lol:
Why the disbelief!? That's what I look like and it took no steroids just hard work! :cool:

this thread is like the unofficial sequel to the "did Ozil bounce the ball on purpose thread"

without checking I'd reckon @Pogue Mahone was quite vocal in there too :lol:

this thread is like the unofficial sequel to the "did Ozil bounce the ball on purpose thread"

without checking I'd reckon @Pogue Mahone was quite vocal in there too :lol:

Hell yes. I’m sure I was in the “fluke” camp too. Proven wrong by the passage of time. Same will probably happen here but I’ll go down swinging, dammit.

Just watching the Olympics and thinking about the bodybuilder influencer bloke quoted earlier in the thread crapping on about Ozil’s lateral delts being some kind of smoking gun for steroid use. I’m watching a field hockey match where they play in sleeveless tops. There’s about 4 or 5 lads on the Belgium team running around with the same shaped arms as Ozil. And they’re all being drug tested. Plus they play field hockey. Not exactly a sport known for players getting jacked! Go and watch the sprinters, decathletes or gymnastic competitors and tell me Ozil couldn’t possibly get in that shape without juicing.

Go and watch the sprinters, decathletes or gymnastic competitors and tell me Ozil couldn’t possibly get in that shape without juicing.

* In a year. Thats the big bit. In a year. No one is suggesting (I hope) that you can't look like that naturally because you can. People don't put on that much muscle in a year with that much definition without the roids. There is a reason you bulk and cut and its largely because you cannot maximise your gains without running a decent sized calorie excess to allow maximal recovery/muscle building.

Roids are also ridiculously mainstream these days. Its not just the massive meat heads that are taking them. They are really normalised at a lot of gyms to the point they have needle disposals in the changing rooms.

* In a year. Thats the big bit. In a year. No one is suggesting (I hope) that you can't look like that naturally because you can. People don't put on that much muscle in a year with that much definition without the roids. There is a reason you bulk and cut and its largely because you cannot maximise your gains without running a decent sized calorie excess to allow maximal recovery/muscle building.

Roids are also ridiculously mainstream these days. Its not just the massive meat heads that are taking them. They are really normalised at a lot of gyms to the point they have needle disposals in the changing rooms.

Most people dont. How is that for ex footballer who have all the time and money in the world? Ozil has excess to the best nutrition, the best trainers and the best facilities. Dont actors for action movies get in fantastic shape before they start filming?

Most people dont. How is that for ex footballer who have all the time and money in the world? Ozil has excess to the best nutrition, the best trainers and the best facilities. Dont actors for action movies get in fantastic shape before they start filming?

Actors undergoing body transformations are juicing, almost without exceptions.

Literally every actor in Hollywood hammers steroids for all those movies you're thinking of.

* In a year. Thats the big bit. In a year. No one is suggesting (I hope) that you can't look like that naturally because you can. People don't put on that much muscle in a year with that much definition without the roids.

Nobody has a clue how quickly he gained all that muscle. Just because he says “12 months very hard work” doesn’t mean he was some sort of pencil neck this time last year. In fact, five second of googling will reveal that he was already well into his “SHOCKING transformation” at the beginning of last year.

Surely no one thinks his lateral delts and arms are the thinking behind him possibly being on steroids? I have a much bigger upper body build than Ozil, but it took years of training. For me though, it's the overall vascular shredded look that looks like it could be steroids. Either way, it's inconclusive. But, there's some odd takes in here such as being on steroids means you are gonna look like prime Ronnie Coleman.

Actors undergoing body transformations are juicing, almost without exceptions.

There are few reasons for it. They do it in far less than a year, they don't do it for passion, they typically have to reach extremes in terms of volume, gained body mass and low body fat, they don't actually train effectively and not using steroids/endocrinian drugs means that they need to manage fatigue more tightly which isn't a good thing when they have other things to do.

Long story short, it's easier to use drugs but it's not necessary.