Messi in Miami

I have a feeling the MLS will get a lot of joy for Messi, literally just getting fitness jogs around like he's in the park creates 4 big chances then the free kick.

GOAT really going to miss him when he retires

Unfit, two training sessions, not played in a month and still casually pulling this. :lol:

I wondered what the goalkeeper from Bend It Like Beckham had been up to lately.

Messi is the only player who I think is as good as myself at football.

I'm not afraid to say he might even be better than me.

Is the fat dude in the stands Ye? He's gotten on a bit.

Do Americans eat popcorn at a football game? That's ridiculous. What's next, not drunkenly beating each other up in a park near the stadium?

I honestly thought he was going to go there and be really subpar because his real career is over but i might be wrong. Clutch freekick that is

What a joy he is to watch, I genuinely feel lucky to have witnessed his career. I hope a player as good as him comes along for future generations to enjoy but I don't see how anyone possibly could measure up.
He's really, really, really good :)

Becks appreciates a quality fk when he sees one.

He seems genuinely happy to be there and is enjoying himself unlike his first season in PSG.

Becks getting emotional :rolleyes:

It's a bunch of stupidly wealthy people just playing games(which is fine) but let's not pretend any of it has any depth or significance.

Becks getting emotional :rolleyes:

It's a bunch of stupidly wealthy people just playing games(which is fine) but let's not pretend any of it has any depth or significance.

The same applies to them when they played in Europe. Ie stupidly wealthy people playing games. The level was just much higher. Like i said Messi’s real career is over. This is just semi retirement where he can relax and enjoy himself and add some highlights.

The same applies to them when they played in Europe. Ie stupidly wealthy people playing games. The level was just much higher. Like i said Messi’s real career is over. This is just semi retirement where he can relax and enjoy himself and add some highlights.

I find it quite different. This now is purely a money making tour for Messi and all the other players who are filling their boots at the end. I still wouldn't be surprised if Messi ends up at Saudi at some point.

Same goes for Becks and the businessmen behind him.

I'm not begrudging them earning more but when you think of what they could be doing with their wealth amd status, this is all a bit hollow for me. The emotion from Becks is just odd.

That’s an odd thing to take out of something because the people experiencing it happens to be wealthy.

I think you've got it the wrong way around. Money is the only reason its all taking place. It's not a coincidental happening.

Which is like I say fine.

I just struggle to understand Becks getting emotional etc. It all seems really hollow, shallow to me.

Extremely rich people getting even richer. It couldn't be any colder from my point of view.

Ronnie just turned all his devices off.

Is it wrong that this was my first though also, how furious Ronaldo must be?

Mad how their careers have finished.

Ronaldo dumped out of United after his big return went arseways, benched in the World Cup after stinking up the place and makes the villainous move to Saudi Arabia.

Messi wins the World Cup while being player of the tournament and gets to feck around as a God in Miami with all his mates while LeBron and Kardashians take pictures of him.

Mad.

I find it quite different. This now is purely a money making tour for Messi and all the other players who are filling their boots at the end. I still wouldn't be surprised if Messi ends up at Saudi at some point.

Same goes for Becks and the businessmen behind him.

I'm not begrudging them earning more but when you think of what they could be doing with their wealth amd status, this is all a bit hollow for me. The emotion from Becks is just odd.

I think you've got it the wrong way around. Money is the only reason its all taking place. It's not a coincidental happening.

Which is like I say fine.

I just struggle to understand Becks getting emotional etc. It all seems really hollow, shallow to me.

Extremely rich people getting even richer. It couldn't be any colder from my point of view.

You aware we are on a Man Utd forum. A place for supporters of the most commercial club in the world. If we wanted to see players literally playing so they can put food on the table we'd probably have to follow some league in Africa.

Becks getting emotional. His own goat just scoring a winning fk in extra time for the club he owns. No matter how rich you are i dont see why that should make you apathetic.

Top top player. He’s such a team player aswell. Don’t think Ronaldo would have joined a team at the bottom of the league.

Why is the title “Messi in Miami”? Is he likely to ever actually play in Miami?