2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Thought he was good. Perhaps should have done better with the header chance but some encouraging signs.

He’s almost better than peak Smalldinho, he’s been great, proper defender. Should have scored that header mind. Just seems very assured.

We effectively stole him and Mazraoui from Bayern. Finally after all these years of latter fleecing us.

Another very good game and a constant threat at set pieces, like we havent seen since Vidic. Could have done slightly better and scored but clearly his next set piece goal isnt going to take long

Next captain. In all but name, he probably already is.
I said this last week, IF Bruno gets benched/rested he should be our captain. Leads by example and looks like he’ll be able to command the respect needed to tell others what they need to improve.

Fantastic signing and I think we'll get a lot of goals from him this season. Should have scored today though.

I think, apart from left back, unless Shaw can get back properly, we have sorted the defence.
Midfield and especially attack need big upgrades though.

Currently, my favorite player in a United shirt.

He's been playing like we first thought Maguire would when we first signed him. What a leader!

He stepped up to in the PL, like he played his whole life here.

Monster defensive performance, didn't let the oppo get easy pickings with him challenging headers and powerfully attacking balls, couple of good line breaking passes but I said it once before he needs to do that more often

Bayern must have one hell of CBs lining up, to let go of this guy, at that price, regardless of wage saving

He had an excellent match against Palace. This will bode well for him going into the tougher challenges ahead against Spurs, Villa and Porto