2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Fantastic performance from a player not fully fit. He seems the perfect fit for us at centre back, tailor made for United. The difference having him and Maz compared to our options last season is night and day.

Top quality performance, there was one chance that Southampton created that looked as if he could easily score a own goal with a tap in but he some how managed to hook it out of our box from within the 6 yard box. Man of the match. Excellent signing.

Said himself in the post game it was just cramp due to not playing multiple games in a row for a while.
Good to hear - thanks - keep him away from the Barnsley game and hopefully he's better for Palace.

Absolutely brilliant aside from that one mistake early on. Basically got us a two-goal lead with that far post clearance (my favourite moment from his performance) and, well, the actual goal on the other side.

Still laugh as Souness saying he was too lightweight for the premier league.
This lad has ‘Manchester United’ all over him. I reckon he becomes a cult hero here.

Had that one moment where Walker-peters did him but was superb afterwards. Made some great blocks and got an important goal.

Still laugh as Souness saying he was too lightweight for the premier league.
This lad has ‘Manchester United’ all over him. I reckon he becomes a cult hero here.
That Souness take was absolutely mental. How could you even come out with that if you've even so much as seen a fecking photo of the guy?

Great performance, and brilliantly taken goal. Feels like a decent while since we've had a CB who was a proper goal threat from set pieces as well.

Got done that one time but what a performance. Just solid, did pretty much everything right.

Hopefully he stays fit for the season because he looks like he’d be a threat from set pieces and it’s been a while since we’ve had a CB like that. Took his goal well. Should have had 2.

Was too easily turned by Walker - Peters, but aside from that brilliant. Absolutely vital clearance, a goal and massive contribution to the 2nd one as he moved away to let Rashford shot in. Loves to be involved and has a characteristics of a leader.

Extra points for him and Martinez as we played without DM today.

Great timing for a goal confidence wise. If he builds on this he'll be fantastic for United.

there was one chance that Southampton created that looked as if he could easily score a own goal with a tap in but he some how managed to hook it out of our box from within the 6 yard box. .
I immediately thought of Maguire refusing to clear the cross against Brighton because he didn't trust his agility and was terrified of putting it in his own net.