Mats Møller Dæhli

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rarely get it wrong when we sell a youngster. It'd still be incredibly weird if we sold him.

I will be very curious as to the reason why he is sold, if that is what will happen. He is clearly one of the most talented youngsters in the club, and he also seems to be a very professional young player with a good work ethic. I'm still hoping it is only a loan deal, mind you. If we sell him to Molde, one can start to wonder if we have made a deal to become their farmer club or something.

I will be very curious as to the reason why he is sold, if that is what will happen. He is clearly one of the most talented youngsters in the club, and he also seems to be a very professional young player with a good work ethic. I'm still hoping it is only a loan deal, mind you. If we sell him to Molde, one can start to wonder if we have made a deal to become their farmer club or something.
I won't be surprised if we've a deal with Molde.

If he's going to Molde, then we most likely must have some buy back clause.

I'm getting real tired of your shit Solksjaer. You better bring him back in 15 years time when Moyes calls it a day.

Wait: Daehli would be too old then. Ok, ignore that.

I'd be disappointed to see him leave. He could easily have gone out on loan to a Championship club, or maybe a decent League 1 club for a bit of experience.

I'd be disappointed to see him leave. He could easily have gone out on loan to a Championship club, or maybe a decent League 1 club for a bit of experience.

He isn't physically ready for a Championship or League 1 loan.

Never been overly convinced by him, though he is technically a good little player. Just think there's more promising players in his position and he did get left behind by the likes of Januzaj and Pearson. If he's not going to make it here then why not allow him to move on?

Never been overly convinced by him, though he is technically a good little player. Just think there's more promising players in his position and he did get left behind by the likes of Januzaj and Pearson. If he's not going to make it here then why not allow him to move on?

How can you tell he's not going to make it here at 17 when he's barely coming out of the academy? That's a bit ridiculous. He deserves as much chance as the other 2. Although its pretty much without doubt that Januzaj is leading the pack in that regard.

He seems like a lad who won't mature enough physically to challenge for our first team for a few years, so if he's impatient and wants to go back to his home league to learn the game while his body catches up to his talent then fair play to him. I hope it works out for him.

I have never thought that he was as good as his CAF hype. Nonetheless, this move would surprise me if it was permanent as he is so young and technically gifted.

I have never thought that he was as good as his CAF hype. Nonetheless, this move would surprise me if it was permanent as he is so young and technically gifted.

He plays so much better when he's in the same side as Januzaj, it's like he brings the best out of him

Very surprised. Had marked him down as a top talent. Shows how little I know I guess.

He seems like a lad who won't mature enough physically to challenge for our first team for a few years, so if he's impatient and wants to go back to his home league to learn the game while his body catches up to his talent then fair play to him. I hope it works out for him.
Surely a loan would have made sense in that case.

Strange move this, he's ridiculously talented. I actually think he's a better prospect than Januzaj.

He's gone to Molde permanently, it seems.

I hope we've got a buy back clause. This is like Magnus Eikrem all over again, except I didn't know much of him as I wasn't watching reserves back then.

Surely a loan would have made sense in that case.

Strange move this, he's ridiculously talented. I actually think he's a better prospect than Januzaj.

You're crazy Nev, Januzaj is as good as I've seen. Daehli isn't in the same league.

He's signed on a 2 year deal.

What an absolute joke. I guess we felt he could not progress with us any further.

Bizarre if true, it must have something to do with homesickness, he's got loads of talent, much bigger prospect than Eikrem was.

You're crazy Nev, Januzaj is as good as I've seen. Daehli isn't in the same league.
Not now he's not, no. Daelhi is in the Norwegian League.

I rate Januzaj very highly, but there was just something I really liked about Daelhi. Let's not get in an argument about it, you rate them how you choose to, as will I.

Not now he's not, no. Daelhi is in the Norwegian League.

I rate Januzaj very highly, but there was just something I really liked about Daelhi. Let's not get in an argument about it, you rate them how you choose to, as will I.

Who's arguing? Just calling you crazy, I really like Daehli but nowhere near as much as Januzaj. Adnan is just ridiculously ridiculously talented.

To be fair if we can buy him back after a few years if he turns out to his full potential why not I guess?

I mean he has more chance of developing there than here.

I still can't get my head around this one, if he really wanted first team football then why not just go on loan to molde? Really baffling.

Look at it from his perspective. It's not that crazy I suppose. Probably better wages and gets to return home.

Who's arguing? Just calling you crazy, I really like Daehli but nowhere near as much as Januzaj. Adnan is just ridiculously ridiculously talented.
It's not crazy at all. We all see different things when we watch footballers. Daelhi looked a bit quicker to me, with a lower centre of gravity and nippier on the ball. Januzaj has more of a lazy, languid gait. I liked the style of Daelhi a bit more. Just a personal opinion. I think Januzaj is going to be a very good player though.

Well - we have done very little right so far in this transfer window. I just hope this is him wanting to leave - because otherwise it is just an insane decision as he is probably the 2nd most talented attacking midfielder we have at his level

Baffling, we'll see how it pans out in the future, we may have a buy-back clause but might not utilise it. Maybe the boy is homesick, who knows, I had high hopes for him.

It's not crazy at all. We all see different things when we watch footballers. Daelhi looked a bit quicker to me, with a lower centre of gravity and nippier on the ball. Januzaj has more of a lazy, languid gait. I liked the style of Daelhi a bit more. Just a personal opinion. I think Januzaj is going to be a very good player though.

I still think you're crazy, but accept your right to a different opinion. Now if Pearson bloody left as well then I'd have to commit muppet suicide.

Well - we have done very little right so far in this transfer window. I just hope this is him wanting to leave - because otherwise it is just an insane decision as he is probably the 2nd most talented attacking midfielder we have at his level

:lol: It's disappointing to see him go, but "we have done very little right so far in this transfer window". Is that just a moan for the sake of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.