Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if this is just one big troll by Mourinho?

I dunno, I think he respects SAF and our club more than pretty much any other outside those he's been involved with. I can't see him stringing us along, may just be naivety.

Would Chelsea fans actually starting to blame Mata? Mourinho do not want him, it's not like they sell their key player to us.

834706833.gif

:drool:

The Chelsea fans should stop whining..

They owe us Juan

Veron

The weird thing is that if this is the norm why is it being reported differently to any other deal?

Is it being reported differently :confused:

How its reported, and even most of whats reported, while trying to appear as if they're on the cutting edge, is often either bollocks, or them trying to play catch up. They'd rather spout complete bullshit than be 2 seconds behind with some actual real news.

I mean does anyone seriously think this only became a topic of discussion yesterday when the press started to report it?

Is it being reported differently :confused:

How its reported, and even most of whats reported, while trying to appear as if they're on the cutting edge, is often either bollocks, or them trying to play catch up. They'd rather spout complete bullshit than be 2 seconds behind with some actual real news.

I mean does anyone seriously think this only became a topic of discussion yesterday when the press started to report it?
How often do you see a media outlet refer to a bid being made by a third party? I've never seen anything other club x has made bid for player y.

The tingle hasn't left my shaft since early this afternoon.

I Juan-a Be AdoRED.

P.S Yes, I was highlighting our need for a CM more than a player like Mata, but feck it, it's 'cocks-out' time!

It Juan t Mata if you buy him. He'll be forced to play left wing knocking crosses into the box. :p

Who exactly is he?
The shed end people did not seem convinced by the many articles yesterday night... but were immediately swayed when he started tweeting it was true so seems legit.

Mata looks like he could grow a nice beard, sign the cheque woody

Status
Not open for further replies.