Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
It Juan t Mata if you buy him. He'll be forced to play left wing knocking crosses into the box. :p

Luckily enough he did an excellent job of this at Valencia, first making his name doing that whilst scoring lots of goals from the left year after year before a single season in the hole.

You're all wankers.

That had to be pun of the thread.

How often do you see a media outlet refer to a bid being made by a third party? I've never seen anything other club x has made bid for player y.

Never but isn't to say third parties making bids on behalf of clubs all the time.

Its a Utd story, the press will try scrape any angel they can and dress it up as news to keep the ticker rolling until there's some actual news.

100 pages!

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

Is this the real life?
Is this just muppetry?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from bullshitry
Open your eyes
Look up to the Sky and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need to play you see
Because I'm "easy come, easy goal"
Little high, little low

"little high, in the hole" would have been better.

'We are working on some things but I can't guarantee anything' will be the gist of it.

Hello to all you gents on TheShedEnd!

'We are working on some things but I can't guarantee anything' will be the gist of it.
"I've no idea who this 'third party' is but I can assure you they're nothing to do with us" would be fun.

An eye for an eye, a Juan for a Juan.

product_thumb.php

They owe us Juan.

Haven't been following this story today. Can someone give me a quick summary of what we know?
All I've heard is that we've made a 40m bid, true?

"little high, in the hole" would have been better.
Indeed. Contrary to appearances, I didn't spend that much time on it, so it could definitely be better. Some of the metrics have been fecked up to suit what I wanted to write!

I'm sure the fans will polish it once it becomes the longest supporter hymn in the history of football.

:lol:Look at the last page of the shed end forum. There's an 'ITK' saying Rooney has been spotted at Chelsea's training ground

Maybe this is the real reason Rooney hasn't played recently... its a swap...

Oh feck, that'd take the gloss off.

We can' play him against Chelsea in Europe, League or Cup.

But I don't care at all

Indeed. Contrary to appearances, I didn't spend that much time on it, so it could definitely be better. Some of the metrics have been fecked up to suit what I wanted to write!

I'm sure the fans will polish it once it becomes the longest supporter hymn in the history of football.

tl;dr but nice effort! I was also going to say, "get a woman" but then I remembered your missus' pic :drool:

Half of it doesn't even rhyme when not sang in a stupid French accent. ;)

On Shedend:

Wow wow wow! Didn't check news for 2 days and this....grrrrrrr

Are we buying Messi that we are ok in selling Mata? If Oscar God forbids gets injured then we are back to Ramires in the right of midfield!

And the biggest thing, why the F would we sell to Man Utd. I was watching Jose's interview few days ago and he said that Man Utd didnt sell Rooney and they wont sell to one of their rivals. And we are doing the same thing. This is bullsh*t! Jose should stop sucking the big ass of Slur Alex! Its gone too far and is becoming a pain in the ass.

We don't know what goes in the background but this must be the worst piece of business we will ever do.

My 8 yearold son(a big fan of Mata) had tears in his eyes when I told him that. I am f**king furious.

I hope its just a cheeky Jose game of taking revenge for the Rooney saga.

Maybe this is the real reason Rooney hasn't played recently... its a swap...

Oh feck, that'd take the gloss off.
I don't know about that. Rooneys been our only in form player. Why wouldn't we wait until the summer to let him go?

Neville is so wrong, if he believes that he wouldn't fit in here. I do think people go overboard about him as a pundit and wanting him as a coach.

Especially when England play the dreaded 4-4-2, which we need to move away from. We won the champions league with a 4-3-3 and players interchanging.

Neville most likely would prefer us to sign another Valencia or Young.

Shed End viewing?
I'd just like to take this opportunity to call all Chelsea fans cnuts.

Neville is so wrong, if he believes that he wouldn't fit in here. I do think people go overboard about him as a pundit and wanting him as a coach.

Especially when England play the dreaded 4-4-2, which we need to move away from. We won the champions league with a 4-3-3 and players interchanging.

Neville most likely would prefer us to sign another Valencia or Young.

He's a coach, not the manager.

Just on the role of third parties.
We (and Atletico) used Mendes as the third party go-between on the DDG deal.
We (and Real Madrid) used Mendes as the third party go-between on the Ronaldo deal.

If any of the Mata stuff is true then we'd have already have checked with Mata's agent (who we know) if Mata would be interested, before this even started. There's every possibility that SAF checked with Mou to see if it was a non-starter.

If the speculation on this one is right, after that agreement in principle (with price to be confirmed maybe) was done after the Chelsea game.

The idea that we haven't made "an offer" yet just means that things like cash Vs stage payments etc make the final figure open to debate. In the end we offer them what they're expecting and they accept.

Third parties could mean anything from his agents to our lawyers - they'll just be people who can put the mechanics of the deal together so the final contracts are just a matter of getting the pen out. All that Mata's is we get the right Juan.

Someone on Sky from Old Trafford just called Mata, David Moyes' "first big signing". Poor Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.