Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They talk about one another's knobs and w**king a lot over on Redcafe don't they?"

Got us in one really.

The fans on that Chelsea forum link posted on here are still pissed with the way Sturridge left them, and now another one of theirs is being taken away

"They talk about one another's knobs and w**king a lot over on Redcafe don't they?

94 pages of Mata chat, most about peeling one off with excitement.

I feel dirty now ..."

:lol:
They're not wrong though are they? I thought it was just what everyone did, but if we're the only ones... I feel a bit weird! :lol:

FFS we have so many talented AMs. Piazon and Thorgan Hazard and ripping it up in Holland/Belgium. Theres Traore who didnt look out of place one bit during our preseason tour.

I just cant understand someone would rather see a big, expensive AM brought in, rather than seeing one of these lads make the first team
Because you support Chelsea, the club that's known in all of the lands for playing and improving its youngsters in the first team...

From the shedend:

"They talk about one another's knobs and w**king a lot over on Redcafe don't they?
I feel dirty now ... "

Stop taking your cocks out lads.

me too.... especially to a rival as such. This is what is making me not over excited. If he does arrive, I'm gonna have a hard on that a cat couldn't scratch.

Ah when that happens, stick it in a goldfish bowl...The fish swim around it in an anti clockwise motion...Breathtaking I assure you

Is this the real life?
Is this just muppetry?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from bullshitry
Open your eyes
Look up to the Sky and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need to play you see
Because I'm "easy come, easy goal"
Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows, doesn't really Mata to me, to me

Mata, just left Roman
Put a gun against his head
Triggered my clause, now he's dead
Mata, PL had just begun
But now Jose's gone and thrown it all away
Mata, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not in Manchester this time tomorrow
Carrington, Carrington, as if nothing really Matas

Too late, transfer deadline day has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Finger's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody - I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face Stretford End
Mata, ooo - (any way the wind blows)
I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been bought at all

I see a little silhouette-o of a Juan
Scaramouche, scaramouche, feck away you Mourinho

Twitter bolts and updates -- very, very frightening me
Gillileo, Gillileo,
Gillileo, Gillileo,
Gillileo, Fergiero -- Moyesifico!

I'm just a poor boy, Jose don't love me
He's just a poor boy from a shit company
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go -- will you let me go?
Woodwardah! No! We will not let you go! -- Let him go!
Woodwardah! We will not let you go! -- Let him go!
Woodwardah! We will not let you go! -- Let me go!
Will not let you go! -- Let me go! Never!
Never let you go! -- Let me go!
Never let me go! -- ooo

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Oh Mata mia, Mata mia, Mata mia! Let me go!
United has a devil put aside for me!
for me!
for me!!

So you think you can bench me and stop all my shots
So you think you can love me and leave me to rot
Oh Jose -- can't do this to me, Jose
Just gotta get out -- just gotta get right outta here

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Nothing really Matas
Anyone can see
Nothing really Matas
Nothing really Matas to me
That is immense. Slow, measured clap from me man.

Woodwardah :lol:

The transfer will happen by page 112 and nobody will notice until page 143 because of all the cock chat

Maybe Jose knows something we don't, you know with his inside sources and all, maybe Moyes is on the way out in the summer and Jose's trying to strengthen the squad before he takes over.

I think he has returned to destroy Chelsea from within as revenge for last time. He will keep them there and thereabout till end of season before screwing up. Meanwhile he will sell all good players to rivals and then abroad before smugly walking back to Inter again! Expect Oscar to Inter this summer :wenger:

They've completely lost it at Shedend.

They think Mourinho is selling us Mata so that he can take over as our manager. wtf?

From the shedend:

I feel dirty now ... "

Stop taking your cocks out lads.

Thats a load of bullshit, we generally talk about our own knobs.... talking about each others is for the General!

Chelsea fan on my WhatsApp on about how we'll find out about Mata and he doesn't help defensively yada-yada. He's hurt deep down I can tell.

Maybe Jose knows something we don't, you know with his inside sources and all, maybe Moyes is on the way out in the summer and Jose's trying to strengthen the squad before he takes over.

:)

I sent that to a Chelsea mate of mine earlier today.

Gary Neville is not convinced that Juan Mata would be the right fit for Manchester United.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ited-gary-neville-not-sure-he-fits-philosophy
FFS Gary, don't become an idiot.
"If you took Paul Pogba, Marco Reus, Luke Shaw and Arturo Vidal - they would fit into Manchester United's philosophy.

"Lucas Moura would and Ilkay Gundogan and Julian Draxler would. They are young players who have still not reached their full potential and have the potential to go on to be world-class players.

"They are good players at the moment and that fits the Manchester United mould of how they have historically signed, more often than not."
Vidal? He's a proven world class player at one of Europe's biggest clubs and he's a year older than Mata! How the feck does he fit the philosophy more than Mata?

Gary Neville is not convinced that Juan Mata would be the right fit for Manchester United.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ited-gary-neville-not-sure-he-fits-philosophy

so what Neville is actually saying is:

The Sky Sports expert added: "If you took Paul Pogba, Marco Reus, Luke Shaw and Arturo Vidal - they would fit into Manchester United's philosophy.
"Lucas Moura would and Ilkay Gundogan and Julian Draxler would. They are young players who have still not reached their full potential and have the potential to go on to be world-class players.

Rough muppet translation we are getting Mata, Reus, Draxler, Moura, Gundogan, Pogba and Shaw... ITS PROPERLY ON NOW!

He does have a point about it not being immediately obvious where to play Mata should we get him - but that's a quality problem to have (plus if rvp or rooney goes in the summer then the problem does not exist in the long term anyway and I'm resigned to Rooney going)

Status
Not open for further replies.