Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all this third party bollocks? Can we not just bid normally for players, y'know the same way every other club in the world does, are we incapable of it?

After the summer, I'd prefer a 21st party to look after our transfers instead of Woodward and Moyes...
God it was like one of them shit tag teams in WWF that gets pounded everytime

This is actually ridiculous if it happens. He's genuinely been my favourite non-United player for a long while now.

My cock is very hesitant after the Fabregas and Thiago affairs, he really takes some convincing to come out nowadays.

Someone on that Chelsea forum is actually taking that joke about us loaning him back to Chelsea for the season seriously.

I'll have you know, it wouldn't be the first time we'd had representation in the pack of Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime you get hanging round reporters outside stadiums during the transfer window.

Normally when we have supporters associated with reporters it's some sort of deviant expose on Rimaldo.

Some helpful Shedender just pointed out that Mata has created 30 chances, six more than Oscar with half the playing time. RvP and Rooney are going to flourish again if they play with him.

Talkshite saying that United have put a bid in 35M-40M. And that his friends and family have said he is going to United. Of course I believe everything I hear on the radio.

Bemc02_CAAEk6kV.jpg

Incidentally, Mata's agents aren't just DDG's, Chicharito's, and Gundogan's. They're Januzaj's as well.

They want to be our best friends forever :smirk:

Talkshite saying that United have put a bid in 35M-40M. And that his friends and family have said he is going to United. Of course I believe everything I hear on the radio.

Basically they've put together a tweet from Matt, the BBC and Sky's bid guesses.

Remember not so long ago Gary Neville on Sky talking about the need of a big signing ?

Perhaps he knew that something might happen but anyway so far everything makes sense with this deal.

Alright ladies and gents, enough with the sexual innujuandos, this is the transfer forum not the general.

Status
Not open for further replies.