Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
RTE site saying we've made the bid for 40mil

Someone in RTE just switched on a TV or radio somewhere then.

Leading the news at 1 - Breaking News - South African leader Nelson Mandela Critically Ill.

Anyone near chelseas training ground?

Any sign of any choppers? (And I'm not talking Ron here!)

The medical part is the most up to date news I've read, but probably bollox. I suspect this will drag out for a few days

I wonder how we're going to mess this one up. Accidentally injecting the bloke with AIDS during his blood tests or something.

There's gonna be feck all on this before tonight now isn't there? We're all going to be sat here, relentlessly clicking F5 and hanging on the random bollocks of strangers from twitter aren't we?
Luckily there's the semi final to watch. Or does being a muppet take higher priority? :confused:

There's going to be some spectacular disappointment on here when he finally signs for PSG.

Luckily there's the semi final to watch. Or does being a muppet take higher priority? :confused:

Well when I said 'til tonight' I meant 'til the match'... there's a Utd match tonight.. 'tonight' is therefore entirely defined as 'the match'

This is the Telegraph reporting it. Not some crap like the Stat, Mirror or Sun.

I am entering FULL muppet mode.

I'm already at that level where I would be so fecking depressed if this doesn't happen. I'm worse than Thiago after who knows how many pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.