Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all this third party bollocks? Can we not just bid normally for players, y'know the same way every other club in the world does, are we incapable of it?

what-an-idiot-o.gif

Harder to deny you were ever interested if you're the one bidding.

My heart is starting to hurt from the excitement. I'm pretty sure any bad news right now would kill me.

Think its time to move this to the utd forum

I am so damn sure I am willing to bet my red cafe career on it.

If Mata does not become a Utd player you may perm ban me.

And you can Quote me on that

Last edited:
I've been resisting the urge to properly follow this thread for fear of being disappointed once again but I can't help but get excited with all the reports that aren't just tweets.

Think its time to move this to the utd forum

I am so damn sure I am willing to bet my red cafe career on it.

If Mata does not become a Utd player you may perm ban me.

And you can Quote me on that

Funny because most of us would not have him come if it meant you were permed!

Only joking

BBC News will go "live to Old Trafford" in 15 minutes :lol:

aka Some poor bugger stood next to the statues trying to make up something to say and a scattering of United fans shouting - "He's the Juan that we want. Oooh, ooh, oooh".

Why hasn't De Gea signed a football for him yet???????!!!!!!

It's fecking concerning to say the least.

Shedend said:
I'm so f**king angry right now, we should be telling them to f**k off after they wouldn't sell us Rooney. We're like a woman who will bend over backwards to please any man but we can for the life of us get a man to love her. If that makes sense.

Thats because if you were a woman, you'd be a rancid whore though.

BBC News will go "live to Old Trafford" in 15 minutes :lol:

aka Some poor bugger stood next to the statues trying to make up something to say and a scattering of United fans shouting - "He's the Juan that we want. Oooh, ooh, oooh".

Local caftards need to get down there pronto.

David Moyes on Mata deal:

"I can see Juan being a great option when we need a defensive winger for us, he could be world class in the position given time."

"The move is beneficial for all concerned, Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young will be able to pass on their years of experience at this level enabling us all to move forward."

Shed End's out-roar over Rooney is pathetic. Their initial bid of £20 million was completely ridiculous and they never seriously tested the water.

I'm a member there. Would it be worth a little troll?

Nah, trolls are sad bastards.... besides you'd quickly get linked back to here and get banned (from both).

Get on there and engage them in meaningful debate - see how long it takes them to ban you.

MUTV matchday buildup starting in 5 mins...

Come on now, don't tease us!

Nah, trolls are sad bastards.... besides you'd quickly get linked back to here and get banned (from both).

Get on there and engage them in meaningful debate - see how long it takes them to ban you.

I've been on there for a couple of years and never trolled yet. Same username too or very close too it. I don't bother trolling, and I wouldn't go near the place today. Not as open to an oppo having a little gloat as we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.