Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's incredible because in this day and age, what do you really save by searching around on Twitter etc for rumours before they break? How long until real news broken on twitter is then found on BBC or Sky Sports or everywhere else?

What is the point?

Twitter is nothing but a vehicle for attention seekers. To be fair to the likes of Ballbag, at least its sort of part of his job to be an attention whore.

I think Mata will be called to hand over MoM to Januzaj and there will be bromance between whole united team and Mata with Champagne and spunk all over Geoff's face!

Then Geoff will tell him he can't play in the final because he is cup-tied.

I havent read the last ten pages but why have we gone through a third party? Isn't woody trusted to conduct the transfer dealings?

Chelsea fans on Shedend are furious... please let this happen :lol:

Twitter is nothing but a vehicle for attention seekers. To be fair to the likes of Ballbag, at least its sort of part of his job to be an attention whore.

Yep and he does the job well, it's like an internet version of talksport.

The suggestion that a journalist would know what a footballer told his family is ludicrous. Still think we need to approach this with caution, nothing's been accepted yet.

What the feck?

The entire summer people did nothing bitch about our offer to Fabregas. Now that we correct it caftarfs are still moaning.

feck off!

It wasn't the bids that were the most serious error of that farce, the simple folly of them taking place at all held that honour surely.

I havent read the last ten pages but why have we gone through a third party? Isn't woody trusted to conduct the transfer dealings?

There's feck all to that. I'd imagine the days of chairmen calling each other to do deals ended when the zeros started adding on to the fees.

The suggestion that a journalist would know what a footballer told his family is ludicrous. Still think we need to approach this with caution, nothing's been accepted yet.

Why? Maybe the agent leaked that he had said ta-ra.

Maybe a friend leaked to the journo.

What the feck?

The entire summer people did nothing bitch about our offer to Fabregas. Now that we correct it caftarfs are still moaning.

feck off!

Some will moan regardless. Had we bid 20mil, the same guys would be moaning about us not learning from the Fabregas fiasco.

The suggestion that a journalist would know what a footballer told his family is ludicrous.

Not necessarily, particularly if he's trying to to push the deal through.... get a second cousin somewhere to put it out there to increase the pressure on Chelsea.

Most of those sort of reports are nonsense, granted.

I promised myself I would notnget excited by and transfer rumours until we actually sign the player. Then I remembered I'm just human! fecking get this done Woody you twat!

We want to use Paypal they've asked for the money to be left in John Terry's dad's car boot.

my wumming attempt failed spectacularly. Anyway I hope this deal happens. The last 6 months have been depressing.

Can he tackle? Put that man in central midfield ;)

What the feck is with this 3rd party bullshit?

Mata's been linked to Atletico in some deal for Diego Costa.
Mendes is the shortest distance between United, Chelsea and Atletico.
But personally I reckon it will be Mata's agency, who we also just so happen to know quite well.

RTE site saying we've made the bid for 40mil

Maybe Jose is trolling. He'll stall the deal until the 31st and then just blow the whole thing off leaving United unable to pursue other transfers.

There's gonna be feck all on this before tonight now isn't there? We're all going to be sat here, relentlessly clicking F5 and hanging on the random bollocks of strangers from twitter aren't we?

There's gonna be feck all on this before tonight now isn't there? We're all going to be sat here, relentlessly clicking F5 and hanging on the random bollocks of strangers from twitter aren't we?
and the worst thing is, I'm not sure how I'll be able to enjoy the damn match now, not with his beautiful hair and rugged beard in sight. I just want my damn Mata and I want him now!

Status
Not open for further replies.