Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim white on Sky just said Chelsea have accepted our bid. However they want Mata on loan for the remainder of the season.

Is this really happening lads!? Finally a transfer which can satisfy our muppet desires and on a huge transfer fee! This is the moment we've all been waiting for!:drool:

So according to the BBC we've 'unofficially' offered £35m, £40m according to Sky.

If true this could be wrapped up fairly quickly, I'd imagine Chelsea would take our hand off at that sort of price.

Jim white on Sky just said Chelsea have accepted our bid. However they want Mata on loan for the remainder of the season.

here is 40 million pounds for free Chelsea. Just give him to us when you are ready. If that happens, i would be shocked and amazed

We can lend them Fabio to keep Chelsea's bench warm

Here's some muppetry for you. We've left people in London to sort out deals for Mata AND a 'European based midfielder'. ESPN are now saying we're doing a deal to sign Gundogan which involved Kagawa. Both Mata and Gundogans reps are the same people and are in London with our guys.
What now?

£40m + a forward? That has to be nonsense.

And who opens the bidding at 40m for crying out loud.

What the feck?

The entire summer people did nothing bitch about our offer to Fabregas. Now that we correct it caftarfs are still moaning.

feck off!

Here's some muppetry for you. We've left people in London to sort out deals for Mata AND a 'European based midfielder'. ESPN are now saying we're doing a deal to sign Gundogan which involved Kagawa. Both Mata and Gundogans reps are the same people and are in London with our guys.

If that's true I wouldn't moan for a day.....:p

:lol:

If this is true, well, Moyes for President and Woody for Knighthood.

Just reading the Shedend, its funny how fans value players isn't it..... I think most on here would think 35-40m would be on the high side. Some of them think they should settle for no less than 45m or a swap for Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.