Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
drilling-F5.gif
:lol: Gonna need a new keyboard!

Google says he went to the technical university of Madrid, you don't get much more technical than that.

Y

You seem a bit too interested in this.

I'm massively interested in this. We're playing you in a month and I don't want anything to get in the way. I'm sick of Mourinho trying to sabotage us at every point. If he sells you Mata after turning down a loan move for Demba Ba, I'll begin to believe he's just an ABA(Anyone but Arsenal)

Another update on BBC:

But it is known that United are prepared to pay a premium for top players on David Moyes's list of targets if it means securing them now rather than waiting until the summer.

Hold the phone. BBC says:

United deny making an official offer, but an initial bid has been tabled through intermediaries acting on behalf of the Premier League champions.

Is this the same jokers that were pottering about at La Liga HQ last deadline day??

I like how the BBC have chosen a picture for the front page that looks like Mata's giving himself up to the police.

I'm massively interested in this. We're playing you in a month and I don't want anything to get in the way. I'm sick of Mourinho trying to sabotage us at every point. If he sells you Mata after turning down a loan move for Demba Ba, I'll begin to believe he's just an ABA(Anyone but Arsenal)
Could have been because of the Wenger-Mou feud.

Personally, since we are out of the title race, I'd prefer you to do it than bloody City of Chelsea....

I can't wait for the unveiling. I bet during Mata's first game after he scores a hat-trick, Moyes comes onto the pitch with a loudspeaker and shouts "Who the feck said David Moyes can't sign big players you wee cnuts!" He'll then bow to the supporters and sign off with "feck bitches, sign Mata". Unfortunately, he'll be banned from visiting the stadium for 2 years, and we'll go on to win the quadruple in the second season.

BBC as well! Now all it remains is the news to appear on manutd.com as confirmation of signing. I wonder whether they will wait till end of the match (remember there is a match today?). I don't know how many will be able to bear the stroke of happiness if it is announced soon after we seal place in final!

Some numpty on Sky Sports just said we've bid 40m "through a third party". Not confirmed by either club but "sky sources" say so.

I hate Sky so much.

This looks like it is happening. The number 7 shirt awaits you lad.

Mata's with this agency http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/beratung-durch-familienangehoerigen/details/berater_1207.html

You'll recognise some of their other clients, like Mr Messi.

They're also DDG and Chicharito's agents and here's a relationship to ponder - Gundogan's as well.

Here's some muppetry for you. We've left people in London to sort out deals for Mata AND a 'European based midfielder'. ESPN are now saying we're doing a deal to sign Gundogan which involved Kagawa. Both Mata and Gundogans reps are the same people and are in London with our guys.

Chelsea apparently want closer to £42 million according to ESPN. Don't see us fecking this up over £7 million.

This might be a stupid question; but is he cup tied for the CL?

I can't wait for the unveiling. I bet during Mata's first game after he scores a hat-trick, Moyes comes onto the pitch with a loudspeaker and shouts "Who the feck said David Moyes can't sign big players you wee cnuts!" He'll then bow to the supporters and sign off with "feck bitches, sign Mata". Unfortunately, he'll be banned from visiting the stadium for 2 years, and we'll go on to win the quadruple in the second season.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.