Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that actually David Moyes daughter joining in the muppetry?

The most bizarre thing ever, though a young girl is probably quite excited by the prospect of having millions of united fans tweet and retweet her.

Next thing she'll take a selfie with him and before he's even here him and Zaha will be enemies ffs.

In fact, we'll pretend we haven't signed him and then against Cardiff, Moyes will announce at half time "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope" at which point the camera will turn toward Ewan McGregor in the stands who shouts "I am not the Obi-Wan you're looking for". Then out of nowhere Juan Mata rips off his jacket and reveals himself.

A third party?

PostBurns.jpg

"Hello, my name is Mr. Baldini, I believe you have a player for me?"
"Alright Mr. Baldini, what's your first name?"
"... I don't know"

Here's some muppetry for you. We've left people in London to sort out deals for Mata AND a 'European based midfielder'. ESPN are now saying we're doing a deal to sign Gundogan which involved Kagawa. Both Mata and Gundogans reps are the same people and are in London with our guys.

That's the standard of muppetry I like to see, top class stuff. I'm sort of letting myself get excited

The most bizarre thing ever, though a young girl is probably quite excited by the prospect of having millions of united fans tweet and retweet her.

Next thing she'll take a selfie with him and before he's even here him and Zaha will be enemies ffs.

Did you see this from her?? :lol:

She's actually very funny...

Give those greedy bastards 42m! Sign him up quickly and then to the Vidal thread!! :drool:

I can't wait for the unveiling. I bet during Mata's first game after he scores a hat-trick, Moyes comes onto the pitch with a loudspeaker and shouts "Who the feck said David Moyes can't sign big players you wee cnuts!" He'll then bow to the supporters and sign off with "feck bitches, sign Mata". Unfortunately, he'll be banned from visiting the stadium for 2 years, and we'll go on to win the quadruple in the second season.

:lol:

SSN are basically televisions version of the Sunday People, I don't know why anybody believes anything they report.

Here's some muppetry for you. We've left people in London to sort out deals for Mata AND a 'European based midfielder'. ESPN are now saying we're doing a deal to sign Gundogan which involved Kagawa. Both Mata and Gundogans reps are the same people and are in London with our guys.
I might lose my sanity soon!

How long does it typically take a club to reject/accept/confirm a bid for their player?

Haven't played CM since 01/02 and have no other sources.

Some numpty on Sky Sports just said we've bid 40m "through a third party". Not confirmed by either club but "sky sources" say so.

I hate Sky so much.

Just saw that, he is the same reporter who brought us the Angry and Confused statement last summer, a bit of an annoying voice if you ask me.

ffs where! This thread is moving too quickly for me to keep track and my internet HAS TO go shitty tonight! fffffffsssss

Post match interview tonight

Geoff: "David, is there any truth in you signing Juan Mata?"
Moyes: "Listen Geoff, we're always after the best players. They all want to come here"
Geoff: "Can you add to that comment David?"
Moyes: "No just we move on and try win the next game"

Status
Not open for further replies.