Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
That BBC article is starting to look a little downbeat now it's been updated.

There is nothing downbeat about the chance to get Mata for c.£35 million. If we wrap this signing up and get past Sunderland tonight our whole season could suddenly change.

I'm very excited about this. He's a brilliant player, good age and we're taking him from a rival.

Would you want Mourinho in charge if he's going to sell players like Mata, basically because he's not defensive enough?

Finally, a big signing. I hope this indicates a shift in our play style or I fear it will be wasted. Imagine a 4-3-3 with:
Cleverley - Carrick - Fletch
Mata Rooney/RVp Kagawa
Would be phenomenal, but very limited I think. It will be interesting to see what happens with Kagawa if Mata joins.
Mata's arrivial just when Robin and Rooney are due back! 4th is so on!

I just can't wait to see him sitting there on our bench looking on in admiration of great players like Young and Valencia. Sex.

It won't compare us having gotten fabregas but if this happens it would still be a big signing.

"The initial offer is likely to be rejected with Chelsea holding out for as much money as possible with more than a week to go until the transfer window closes."
What's the point of sitting in negotiations for that long then end up with a rejected first offer?

fecks sake man. Id like the majority of the CAF to get home safely from work.

News like that will cause half of them to end up on the sex register for walking with permanent boners.
Let's publicise the fact that Sergio Ramos is also their client. That will soften a few hard-ons.

Tell your Chelsea mate to go feck himself with a pole. It's on!!
Wait, I think it's important to clarify this.

A pole:
wooden-pole.jpg

Or a Pole:

polish-volleyball-620x350.jpg

When will the deal be finalised then for this cnut?

"The initial offer is likely to be rejected with Chelsea holding out for as much money as possible with more than a week to go until the transfer window closes."
What's the point of sitting in negotiations for that long then end up with a rejected first offer?
Noooooooooooo! We want now! A week longer is not good enough, patience is not a virtue!

Status
Not open for further replies.