Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to say we'd be getting with his best years in front of him for a relatively decent price. Now, can we get a CM and all? And I wonder if this'll mean Rooney will be off in the summer?

yeah..I reckon Rooney is off...perhaps all part of this deal....you know...sub-clauses and all that

Why are they saying we haven't made an official bid but rather submitted a bid through "intermediaries"? What does that even mean?

Basically that the press have no idea whats happening and are feeding off much the same stuff as we are.

BBC :drool:

Oh and as Cunto said, If this goes through, Mourinho would have done more for United in a day than Moyes has in months :lol:

BBC :drool:

Oh and as Cunto said, If this goes through, Mourinho would have done more for United in a day than Moyes has in months :lol:

I know it's a joke - but Moyes buying the fecker is a rather large part to the transfer!

If Moyes pulls this off, I'll give him next season.

Hello fellow muppets. Are the reports of Mata not training this morning true? My chelsea supporting mate is insisting he trained this morning.

Where the fecks Essex rob in all of this, he's normally like a turd that won't flush anything involving our clubs, the fecker must be sitting praying this goes tits up proof writing his wums.

we've lost tonight though btw. Lads are all going to be running to the touchline every five minutes refreshing twitter on their mobiles.

Tis cool gents, his mind is made up.

The sexy feck

tumblr_mfzvw3Ke8Y1qejf2xo1_500.gif

Hello fellow muppets. Are the reports of Mata not training this morning true? My chelsea supporting mate is insisting he trained this morning.

Tell your Chelsea mate to go feck himself with a pole. It's on!!

Thats not in English, and its all bullshit, there is no way Jose would be getting rid of Mata, hes been our best player all season.
Its not as if hes a good player but doesn't fit a certain manager or teams style, any team besides maybe Bayern Munich would be improved with Mata, and hes a respectable figure with no controversy. If Jose was to sell him I would instantly question us appointing him as manager, as it would be insane.

Must not put hex on deal.....

MUST NOT LOL AT ROB

Mata's with this agency http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/beratung-durch-familienangehoerigen/details/berater_1207.html

You'll recognise some of their other clients, like Mr Messi.

They're also DDG and Chicharito's agents and here's a relationship to ponder - Gundogan's as well.
That's some excellent muppetry right there, I have to say: getting us even more excited by showing he has links to players at the club, getting everyone pumped up for some future transfer muppetry, and doing some real subtle name dropping with Leo in the mix.

Well played jojojo.

Manchester United have made a bid in the region of £35m for Chelsea midfielder Juan Mata.

Mata, 25, has been linked with a move from Stamford Bridge having struggled to hold down a regular starting place under Jose Mourinho.

United deny making an official offer, but an initial bid has been tabled through intermediaries acting on behalf of the Premier League champions.

Mata did not train with Chelsea's first team on Wednesday.

Chelsea yesterday insisted that Mata, who has been voted the club's player of the year two seasons in a row, was not for sale.

But the Spaniard has been substituted in nine of his 13 Premier League appearances for the Blues this season, prompting speculation clubs could target his signature in the January transfer window.

Not as ON as I thought...

On a serious note, Jose should really let him go. Player needs solid amount of football before World Cup and he's simply too good for Chelsea's bench that is already huge and will be even bigger in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.