Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this doesn't happen, this is the greatest wind up in the history of the sport. Come on Jose, don't let me down now. Sell him to PSG or something.

You are indeed desperate for this not to happen. Now you understood we felt the same when you signed Ozil

P2hsks0.png

I'm drained here I really am. Between Kirsty and these rumours I'll be lucky to make it another hour before the dehydration kills me.

I could go get a glass of water I suppose, but what if I miss something?
Man up and take the dehydration!

I'll be sceptical until I see Moyes man handling him with a rain coat over his head outside old trafford.

Put him on a plane,
Send him off to Spain,
Shit no wait,
turn the plane around,
it's a fecking domestic flight!
Viva Mataaaaa

Cheers lads
Song time again.
I see the Stretford end arising I see Juan Mata on the way, don't go out tonight, keep watching sky sports shite, I see Juan Mata on the way.
Just got one of the hair standy uppy feelings, it is ON.

I've always wanted us to buy Mata. Seriously though, he'll add class. No idea where he's going to fit in mind you.

I refuse to get myself excited...

He says after literally walking around the office telling everyone WE'RE SIGNING JUAN feckING MATA...

Not happening.

I need to lie down.

Main sports headline area has been vacated on BBC! Anelka was there but he's been moved to the smaller stories.

Holy shit

From shedend about pictures of their training ground without Mata on it today:

Too easy to crop the picture, not show Mata and make a story out of it.

Don't give the DM clicks!

Some true comedy gold going around there :lol:

If we can get him for less than the asking price then Woodie will have some vindication. The Fabregas lowballing was merely testing the waters so don't be panicking yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.