Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ all this Mata talk have made me forgot that we actually have a cup semifinal match tonight. Can we postpone the match until we conclude this deal?

To say goodbye to his soon to be former teammates ffs! Our Mata is a nice, well-mannered chap.

This, we want a nice guy at the club, not a cry baby who throws his toys out of the pram if he doesn't get his own way. Until it's agreed, he's still a Chav and should honour his current contract until such time as he is no long a Chav.

Now get the feck round to Jose's office and ask him for the fecking transfer!

..... or to secure the title and against City, with the derby having been rescheduled to the end of the season because of the CC. :drool:

Damn it YES!! Followed by Rooney to Madrid, Wales replacing England in the wc and winning it and us signing Vidal gundogan cavani and lukaku. Best year of my fecking life!

Christ all this Mata talk have made me forgot that we actually have a cup semifinal match tonight. Can we postpone the match until we conclude this deal?

No. We'll unveil him before the game as he drops from the helicopter straight to the centre circle

Mata's on in training to keep himself in tippy-top shape. If the 2 clubs are still trying to come to an agreement, then Mata wont be directly involved.

The nightmare scenario is Sunderland knock us out of the cup, and then we learn United have decided Mata's overpriced and have backed out of the deal.

I can't take this again. I've tried to stay away from this thread and news sites and Facebook and Twitter but I can't take it! I can't take it, I tell you!

Sign him up! For the love of all that is sacred, sign him up!

Damn it YES!! Followed by Rooney to Madrid, Wales replacing England in the wc and winning it and us signing Vidal gundogan cavani and lukaku. Best year of my fecking life!

Rooney to Madrid in a swap deal along with Young, and Bale coming the other way, declaring its always been his life long dream to wear the red shirt. Hernandez, seeing his chances of a game snuffed out demands a transfer and replaces Lewandowski at Dortmund, who give us Gudgeon in part exchange. It emerges that Rues and he are in a long term loving relationship and Reus quickly follows to Utd in a €10m deal - heavily discounted on compassionate grounds.

I don't want us to buy average players either. I've also said if we can't get in a top midfielder this window Mata will do for now. I'm concerned about his ability to fit in with our archaic way of doing things.

I dont think anyone's clueless enough to stick him out on the touchline so whatever happens, it'l be for the good.

I still cant believe it will happen though. :(

Rooney to Madrid in a swap deal along with Young, and Bale coming the other way, declaring its always been his life long dream to wear the red shirt. Hernandez, seeing his chances of a game snuffed out demands a transfer and replaces Lewandowski at Dortmund, who give us Gudgeon in part exchange. It emerges that Rues and he are in a long term loving relationship and Reus quickly follows to Utd in a €10m deal - heavily discounted on compassionate grounds.
I like your style, let's get drunk

Wow! He can make his debut vs Cardiff at home. Legends legends everywhere. In our team and in opposition manager seat :drool:

I dont think anyone's clueless enough to stick him out on the touchline so whatever happens, it'l be for the good.

I still cant believe it will happen though. :(

Yet you're 4th in the top posters list. Closet muppet are we?;)

Another reason why this will never happen.... I said this just short of a year ago:

It's probably debatable... but if I had to pick one to have at United, it would be Mata.

In fact, if I could pick any player in the league to be at United, it may well be Mata...

It's not going to happen.

This is a quote from Balague on Sky sports website

"Chelsea are asking for £32million or with Wayne Rooney as part of the deal. Manchester United have said no to the money and no to Rooney - but I am under the impression that a deal will be reached because it benefits everybody.

"Manchester United need quality, Mata needs to get out of the situation he is in, and it would reinforce United for their meetings with (Chelsea's title rivals) Manchester City and Arsenal, which is clever from Jose Mourinho."

Source: http://www1.skysports.com/football/...-united-and-chelsea-over-juan-mata-going-well

Not sure how accurate this is to be honest, im still in a very highly skeptical state purely to preserve my own sanity.

:lol: So Woody's bidding 5m for him, isn't he?

Your inner muppet is strong and healthy. Me likely.

Yet you're 4th in the top posters list. Closet muppet are we?;)

Jesus, I had no clue I'd posted that much :lol:

I want it to happen real bad, just dont see why Chelsea will agree to sell to us other than a pre agreement for Rooney. Unlike some here, I dont think Mourinho is as daft as to believe that we are no longer a threat. And Mata doesnt come across as someone who'l throw a tantrum to get his move. The WC angle is my only hope.

Hi shed end, please can we have mata? We promise to look after him and treat him right, you know you cannt make him happy and if you love someone let them go....right?

The lights in the stadium have to go off first, then a wwe style song comes up. After which a spotlight comes into the centre of the field revealing a man in a hoodie, face covered. The crowd go wild, and then baaam! The hoodie comes off revealing Juan mata. Jizz everywhere, people fainting, moyes going crazy on the sidelines, and our opposition declaring defeat!

:lol:

Your inner muppet is strong and healthy. Me likely.

I've been fighting it, but its like passing a public toilet, you know you shouldn't, you know its wrong and wont lead anywhere good, but the rush, the excitement... it all becomes too much and eventually you go in and join in with everyone else.

The lights in the stadium have to go off first, then a wwe style song comes up. After which a spotlight comes into the centre of the field revealing a man in a hoodie, face covered. The crowd go wild, and then baaam! The hoodie comes off revealing Juan mata. Jizz everywhere, people fainting, moyes going crazy on the sidelines, and our opposition declaring defeat!

or.... The lights in the stadium have to go off first, then a wwe style song comes up. After which a spotlight comes into the centre of the field revealing a man in a hoodie, face covered. The crowd go wild, and then baaam! The hoodie comes off revealing Leon Osman. The North of England is engulfed with violence not seen since the miner strikes.

I've been fighting it, but its like passing a public toilet, you know you shouldn't, you know its wrong and wont lead anywhere good, but the rush, the excitement... it all becomes too much and eventually you go in and join in with everyone else.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.