Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN - it won't be a quick deal to sort out - United won't break the bank to sign Mata, but will buy if the price is right.

feck off.
Calm down, no use in paying more than is needed. Nothing wrong with negotiating for as good a deal you can get, we'll test where Chelsea's bottom line is. We have 9 days left, plenty of time.

Does anyone actually have any faith that the club will actually get this done?...Its gonna be another one of those near misses, where in a few weeks it'll turn out Chelsea wanted say £35 mil and we were only prepard to pay £32 mil. Or something equally as ridiculous.

You've won. Well done sir.

The single most negative person in the history of mankind. Pretty much every post you make is a moaning criticising doom mongering one.

At what stage we get desperate and visit Indykaila's twitter for Mata updates? I am itching to camp there whole night.

ChelseaTV now saying that Mata did train - Only Torres missed today's session.

@FutbolSergi: Just for clarification, Mata to United is a done deal, official announcement in the next 48 hours. Fee around 38 million pounds.

Let's hope so.

ChelseaTV now saying that Mata did train - Only Torres missed today's session.

@FutbolSergi: Just for clarification, Mata to United is a done deal, official announcement in the next 48 hours. Fee around 38 million pounds.

Let's hope so.

Who the feck is FutbolSergie?

I really love Mata. It would be a huge kick in the teeth for us as it would make Europe an even harder target to gain but he was the best player in the PL last season in my opinion and it's a shame and an annoyance that he isn't getting the game-time he deserves.

I'd imagine there would be nice buzz around OT tonight at the match? The supporters could really do with this lift.

I have this nagging feeling for every transfer that it's too good to be true and hat we'll miss it up. Well every transfer other then the ones I don't want to happen or I don't really care too much about :lol:
The sooner this gets tied up, the better. I think it's telling that Chelsea haven't come out to deny any of this is a sign it's on. Let's just hope we're willing to stump up £37m because if anyone is worth being a record transfer for united, I'd say mata is.

SSN claiming he may have attended training but wasn't seen training.

Clearing out his locker obviously.

This is a quote from Balague on Sky sports website

"Chelsea are asking for £32million or with Wayne Rooney as part of the deal. Manchester United have said no to the money and no to Rooney - but I am under the impression that a deal will be reached because it benefits everybody.

"Manchester United need quality, Mata needs to get out of the situation he is in, and it would reinforce United for their meetings with (Chelsea's title rivals) Manchester City and Arsenal, which is clever from Jose Mourinho."

Source: http://www1.skysports.com/football/...-united-and-chelsea-over-juan-mata-going-well

Not sure how accurate this is to be honest, im still in a very highly skeptical state purely to preserve my own sanity.

Why are people so sure that if it falls through it'll be our fault? We're trying to buy Chelsea's player of the season for the last couple of years at a time when they know they could quite easily kick us while we're down.

Status
Not open for further replies.