Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, even if we sign Mata, Dane AND Vidal in this window on 1st June 2015 if we haven't signed all our rumoured targets by noon we'll all be back on the "It's off, we never sign anyone, feck this club!!" bandwagon again.

It's got to the stage where not signing him would cause absolute carnage.

Which is exactly what Jose's hoping for I'd imagine. Put Utd in a position where we might just have to swallow the fee.

If we end up walking away based on 5-10million, well on one hand you could say fair fecks for not being held to ramsom - I doubt many would though.

Still not confirmed?

fecks sake, here we go with another letter.

Dear Ewar Woowar (Sign Mata and i'll give you the D later ;))

Please don't balls this up. I want the shed end sitting under a dripping shower head singing only know you love her when you let her go by the end of the day. Thanks xoxoxox

Thing is, even if we sign Mata, Dane AND Vidal in this window on 1st June 2015 if we haven't signed all our rumoured targets by noon we'll all be back on the "It's off, we never sign anyone, feck this club!!" bandwagon again.
Yep. We should start a thread for all that disappointment coz we know its coming!..... The Disappointment thread... yeah its got a ring to it!

This saga is turning into a real Matathon.

Mad really because we have much higher priorities in terms of bringing in reinforcements. Sure he'd be a quality addition to the first team but if it doesn't go ahead, and you'd have to imagine the chances are slim, so long as we address the midifield will it really Mata?

Dear Ewar Woowar (Sign Mata and i'll give you the D later ;))

Please don't balls this up. I want the shed end sitting under a dripping shower head singing only know you love her when you let her go by the end of the day. Thanks xoxoxox
Ewar Woowar :lol: :lol:

4onsBYt.gif

Which is exactly what Jose's hoping for I'd imagine. Put Utd in a position where we might just have to swallow the fee.

If we end up walking away based on 5-10million, well on one hand you could say fair fecks for not being held to ramsom - I doubt many would though.
It's weird though, I don't think the rumoured 38m is bad at all in this market - Ozil cost 48m and not too many people questioned that, yet Mata is a similar standard of player, just a year older and 10m cheaper.

Interestingly, the top muppets in the Thiago thread are nowhere to be found here, with only Cunto and Cina just about squeezing into the top 10 in the Thiago thread.

0.jpg

"And straight in at number nine this week, it's Cunto & Cina with Don't Go, Nani!"

It's weird though, I don't think the rumoured 38m is bad at all in this market - Ozil cost 48m and not too many people questioned that, yet Mata is a similar standard of player, just a year older and 10m cheaper.

Yeah, I think we should just go get him, even at 37m. It is inflated for a disgruntled player who is warming the bench (a situation not likely to change anytime soon), and who, I'd imagine is desperate to get out with the world cup around the corner.

If they can make a £17m profit on a player who isn't in their plans, it will be it will be fantastic business on their part.

I couldn't give a shit about that though, we're over a barrel somewhat, and we only really have our selves to blame.

I really hope that Olly makes a MatON/MatOFF gif like the Thiago one. That was bloody brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.