Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho is probably well aware that whether its Mata or not, we'll be spending some serious money in the next 12 months, so it might as well be for a player he doesn't want. The fact he'll be available to play City and Arsenal is probably helpful too

Jesus, I'm watching SSN here and its making me hard. They're talking like its a done deal.

Interestingly Andy Cole was asked his opinion and he said he thinks he'd be a fantastic signing, he doubts Utd will change the system too dramatically, but that Mata is an intelligent enough player to adapt to any system he's asked to play in.

feck it, I'm digging out my Kermit onsie!

Jesus, I'm watching SSN here and its making me hard. They're talking like its a done deal.

Interestingly Andy Cole was asked his opinion and he said he thinks he'd be a fantastic signing, he doubts Utd will change the system too dramatically, but that Mata is an intelligent enough player to adapt to any system he's asked to play in.

feck it, I'm digging out my Kermit onsie!
I'm fecking praying SSN aren't running this story based on JUST ballbag's claims.

Too soon?

4udy8eje.jpg

You just know this is going to fall through at some point.

Mourinho is probably well aware that whether its Mata or not, we'll be spending some serious money in the next 12 months, so it might as well be for a player he doesn't want. The fact he'll be available to play City and Arsenal is probably helpful too

It's why he's selling him. Chelsea already got 4 points off Utd so it doesn't really affect him by selling now.

Think we need to look at tying Lindegaard down to a new deal before splashing money and wages on the likes of Mata.

^Is this a serious post?^

I mean, I like Anders n' all but sadly he's often been, well, poor.

Also nothing is done until Jonas, Graham Hunter, Glen Ballbag, Tom McDermott or Sportingwitness translate a Spanish newspaper article confirming talks between 3 Arab business men and the Spanish Ambassador and Mata's dad/agent .

Is Mata a signing that United urgently need?

Can't see it myself ... he ain't gonna fix your CM problems. So it's an awful lot of money to fix ... er .... not sure.

Is Mata a signing that United urgently need?

Can't see it myself ... he ain't gonna fix your CM problems. So it's an awful lot of money to fix ... er .... not sure.

Boooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.