Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. If SAF did it then it will get out there and it is fair enough people know about it. I guess I am saying I hope it turns out SAF had nothing to do with this and Moyes gets the credit for this himself - and deservedly - because he needs it.

I agree that it would be great if Moyes has engineered this deal, but I also think that there is no harm in us using Fergie the way other teams use unlimited money to back a manager's wants in the transfer market. Moyes credit will come if we get a top 4 finish and he can push on from there, a little helping hand along the way doesn't undermine him in my view, it shows we have a good structure at the club.

ciderman, do you have any info on this?

If he does, you'll need to find a new way of contacting him. Maybe an online séance or something for departed usernames.

BelIWMICAAIg-5e.jpg

Look at Valencia flying high in 6th :wenger:

Potentially 4 from the top 6 players would be United's :drool:

BBC 606 account quoting Mourinho saying "I see no problem selling Mata to United, they are not rivals."

It's the ticked acc.

EDIT: Appears to have been deleted.

BBC 606 account quoting Mourinho saying "I see no problem selling Mata to United, they are not rivals."

It's the ticked acc.
Let's get this one tied up.

But seriously how drunk did Sir Alex get him on Sunday?

EDIT: FU Adzzz

Somebody will be getting sacked on the 606 account, I swear it was there.

This done by the weekend, then a desperation move for the CL-free Gundogan/Herrera on deadline day. We'll get the annual 20% cut from SSN for keeping their viewing figures high too. Sorted.

Might as well secure Shaw with a loan back to Southampton for 6 months too.

Of course United are no threat to Chelsea, don't have to play in the FA Cup, they are out of League Cup, and Mata can't do anything in the CL.....whereas he CAN do damage to both their rivals for the title as Utd have to play City and Arsenal still. Genius.

Of course United are no threat to Chelsea, don't have to play in the FA Cup, they are out of League Cup, and Mata can't do anything in the CL.....whereas he CAN do damage to both their rivals for the title as Utd have to play City and Arsenal still. Genius.
And the years ahead? What if Mata spearheads a 5 year spell of domination?

That's all well and good, but he is aware that next season exists, right?

The PSG bid isn't mentioned anywhere that I can see. The only comment from Mitten (on the UWS forum) I've seen myself was a good one from a Muppet perspective. For what it's worth I don't see Blanc being that keen on Mata. He seems to be after a proper CM. But who knows.

And the years ahead? What if Mata spearheads a 5 year spell of domination?

He can counter it with superior signings....in his mind. The focus now is this years title, they are still in it. Should Mata get United to fourth(or higher), it also gives Mourinho something to use in his obvious attempt at Rooney, whether it helps or not. Plus Mourinho (not very) secretly loves United, probably number 1 fan.

This seems very reminiscent of the Van Persie deal to me, everyone reporting that the two clubs are in discussions, and then suddenly an announcement saying a fee has been agreed. I reckon he'll be at the match tonight.

mata will definitely end up at a football club come the end of january, just need to find a bookmaker who'll give me decent odds on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.