Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was almost hoping we'd go this window without any big muppet targets likely to let us down, just get a Cabaye or a Coentrao and move on, but no, we're now heavily linked with one of the best players in the league for a fee we've been completely unwilling to pay for players in the past. Fan-fecking-tastic.

true..but if we hadn't wasted an extortianate 27 odd million on Fellaine I wouldn't mind so much...

I was almost hoping we'd go this window without any big muppet targets likely to let us down, just get a Cabaye or a Coentrao and move on, but no, we're now heavily linked with one of the best players in the league for a fee we've been completely unwilling to pay for players in the past. Fan-fecking-tastic.
We should coin a simple phrase for that. Let's call it "sneijdered" perhaps? As in, we've been sneijdered by Mata.

Get Mata, give rooney to chelsea/real madrid, go get Filipe, Costa, Cavani and Dante in the summer :D

Last edited:
Not good enough for chelsea good enough for utd. A reject

Jose clearly doesnt fancy him

Do not want

Jose does not want him because he does not fit into his style of play.Whether he's United bound i remain sceptical of that.

We should verbally agree with Chelsea on Rooney, and then sell him off to Real in the summer, just to piss them off.

Or better yet, verbally agree with Chelsea that they can have Rooney in the summer, then when we've signed Mata get Rooney to sign a new 5 year deal.

Do not want

I hope you are wumming, otherwise that's obviously very retarded.

Two seasons at Chelsea:

114 games - 51 assists 37 goals
114 games 88 goals scored/created

This is just like the Van Persie situation. He will score and create goals, that is guaranteed. We need goals. It would be an amazing signing.

In the summer we went from Thiago to Fabregas to Herrera to Fellaini £27m on deadline day. This winter it's Reus to Mata to Lallana to Mirallas for £27m on dealine day.

In the summer we went from Thiago to Fabregas to Herrera to Fellaini £27m on deadline day. This winter it's Reus to Mata to Lallana to Mirallas for £27m on dealine day.
Mirallas would be a delightful signing.

Do not want

This has got to be a wind up post, but nevertheless, I would happily take a couple more rejects with Mata's skill level and age, should we happen to find them. One at left back, one or two 24yr old centre backs and one up front to replace Pudsey bear should he decide to leave.

I am love how optimistic everyone is and even the few late night trolls weren't able to knock it. Great to see the caf with some positivity for a change. This could have the exact same effect on the squad. Imagine what our first team lads are thinking now. They must be absolutely buzzing.

Personally I think it won't happen. I think Chelsea will end up wanting too much and we won't agree with the asking price.

Bookies suspended that market on us and Fabragas last year.

Absolute mugs market unless you've proper inside info.

No doubt, I'd never bet on it without some insider info. The bookies make a killing out of stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.