Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's going to happen

He is a cracking player who I hope will give all including this forum a big lift

Still doesn't solve our midfield crisis though

None of this is happening. January has been boring for the toilet/news papers so they're starting to invent stories.

None of this is happening. January has been boring for the toilet/news papers so they're starting to invent stories.

I doubt it, all the journos inventing the same story at the same time?

Nah, this is happening. Deal with it.

There's so many sources reporting it now. I fecking hope that this happens, it'd be a big statement signing.

Cheer up, Rooney probably coming the other way.

That's the only way this makes sense to me. I really, really don't want to see Mata in a United shirt.

interestingly, when Mata signed for us the number 10 shirt was vacated for him (benayoun gave it up) as it's been his lucky shirt number since he was a kid. Who is your number 10 again?

It's happening, the square headed midget is as good as ours. I've accepted it. Rooney, Mata, Januzaj and Kagawa... And we mocked Chelsea for over stacking on attacking midfielders? :D

That's the only way this makes sense to me. I really, really don't want to see Mata in a United shirt.

interestingly, when Mata signed for us the number 10 shirt was vacated for him (benayoun gave it up) as it's been his lucky shirt number since he was a kid. Who is your number 10 again?
Yeah, José has dashed that from his memory this season. I'm sure he'll now take the vacant 7 shirt after his precious 10 has been ruined by José.

That's not interesting at all. :lol:

If we sign Mata it's as close to a confirmation that Rooney won't be renewing. His best position is that of a central attacking midfielder although I know he's also good as a wide attacking midfielder. Januzaj, Mata and Kagawa behind the striker could be very similar to Oscar, Hazard, Willian at Chelsea.

No it wouldn't, Kagawa is shit on the left.

I hope Rooney stays and Mata comes

Januzaj---Rooney---Mata

that would be some awseome football

It's happening, the square headed midget is as good as ours. I've accepted it. Rooney, Mata, Januzaj and Kagawa... And we mocked Chelsea for over stacking on attacking midfielders? :D
Oh lordy I hope your right. If you are I'm gonna be wanking my nuts flat.

I think this may be done. When things move so rapidly, we're set.

Status
Not open for further replies.