Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really would give us some sort of boost, please please please make this happen.

Cui bono?

But seriously, chief, it could well mean that José/Chelsea feel they'll benefit most...simply because they aren't worried about United anymore.

But seriously, chief, it could well mean that José/Chelsea feel they'll benefit most...simply because they aren't worried about United anymore.

I can't believe they'd be so stupid. They could just sit on this for six months and sell him anywhere in the summer. They must be so desperate for Rooney that they'll do anything to push it along.

Can you imagine if we singed Mata and the Rooney signed a 5 year contact extension with us, Jose might actually implode.

It would make no sense at this time of the season to simply swap Rooney for Mata. Mata is cup tied isn't he? And we're going to need Rooney if we're to make top 4.

You know that Woodhard is busy trying to get Chelsea to accept a 20mil bid.

He'll come in with a 50mil bid after he's so offended Chelsea that they're ready to walk away.

I take it Chelsea have said nothing thus far, i've at work and tried to avoid the caf on my phone and so I am playing catch-up! It seems to have gathered pace and arrived at, well nowhere fast.It does seem to have so legs this and there is no smoke without fire as they say.....and before somenone mentions smoke machines.....I am excited!

Last edited:
It would make no sense at this time of the season to simply swap Rooney for Mata. Mata is cup tied isn't he? And we're going to need Rooney if we're to make top 4.

It's like the fox, chicken and sack of corn riddle. How do we get everything we want over to the other side without losing something?

Seems like this has gathered pace this evening. Even SSN has been running it.

liuyFTQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.