Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's safe to say that the mooted Welbeck swap hasn't gone down well on the Blues board:

I'd rather have Bobby Charlton

Absolutely no way Mourinho will sell to us IMO, he is a huge fans favourite and selling him to a rival is asking for trouble.

He will be off to PSG or back to Spain in the summer I think

Sadly Jose is one of the few managers that could easily get away with it.

Absolutely no way Mourinho will sell to us IMO, he is a huge fans favourite and selling him to a rival is asking for trouble.

Unless he is planning on following him :drool: No wait, why sell us a footballer he hates to only follow him later?

Damn.

Spoke directly to Juan whilst on his radio show, Mata said he was rearing to pull on the #7 for United.

But seriously, Indy is claiming he reported it before everyone else. The funny thing is, he did...
He didn't he took it from a paper rumour. Basically he tweets eevery rumour going from everywhere. I knew the Mata rumours before he tweeted them. Then he claims his inside sources.

Mourinho was the one advocating selling to rival clubs in the summer, declaring it the norm in Italy and that England could do with a similar approach.

He didn't he took it from a paper rumour. Basically he tweets eevery rumour going from everywhere. I knew the Mata rumours before he tweeted them. Then he claims his inside sources.

I do wonder if he has ever even retweeted anything correctly, let alone get something from a "source".

If Merinho was willing to bench Mata practically all season, he'd surely be willing to flog him to United-in-crisis FC.

Mata, Januzaj and Nani would be a quality attacking line playing behind Rooney or RVP.

Mourinho was the one advocating selling to rival clubs in the summer, declaring it the norm in Italy and that England could do with a similar approach.

It is the norm here. I've said it so many times but people won't accept the facts. For every on transfer blocked between big UK clubs there's 10 that go through. It's not as big an issue as muppets would have you believe. One of those things like swaps that don't actually happen.

... And then denying Ba moving to us on loan as he thought Ozil made us contenders.

He doesn't want to play Mata. What Mourinho really needs now is a strong resurgent United who still have games against City and Arsenal. Selling him to us actually makes a lot of sense.

Was unaware of that. But surely he was just saying this to unsettle Rooney seeing as he was chasing him all summer?

Was unaware of that. But surely he was just saying this to unsettle Rooney seeing as he was chasing him all summer?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was a response to a Rooney question at the time. But I still think Mourinho would feel comfortable selling to us, there doesn't seem to be many other options.

He doesn't want to play Mata. What Mourinho really needs now is a strong resurgent United who still have games against City and Arsenal. Selling him to us actually makes a lot of sense.

I agree. This way he can be United's savior even after missing out on the job.

Do you think there will be done provision to allow for Rooney to move the other way at the end of the season?

so basically what you are saying is you are his sauce...... Damnit I wasnt coming back in here tonight

I am not saying this deal will be done, I just can't see it as much as I would love it.

However, I wouldn't put it past Mourinho's arrogance to sell to us and label us no longer a rival.

With all this exciting transfer activity, the Star is going to struggle for ridiculous made-up hyped headlines. Maybe they'll go with 'Moyes seeks Sex-change!' or 'United land on Mars'.

I agree. This way he can be United's savior even after missing out on the job.

Do you think there will be done provision to allow for Rooney to move the other way at the end of the season?
I have a strange feeling Rooney to Madrid.

With all this exciting transfer activity, the Star is going to struggle for ridiculous made-up hyped headlines. Maybe they'll go with 'Moyes seeks Sex-change!' or 'United land on Mars'.

We're going back in for Obertan?

Some apparent ITK has just told me that Chelsea initially wanted Rooney but will now settle for cash and Zaha.

Surely not? :lol:

José seems quite desperate to flog Our Juan. That'll teach him for being mates with Rafa B.

It'll be Bebe and a packet of crisps next.

Status
Not open for further replies.