Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a good option to replace Rooney as we've got to expect him to leave in the summer.

One of the tabs was always going to print a contrary story just to stand out and also to be the one to say they called it right if it doesn't happen. The Mirror knows nothing.

All of them reporting this must mean that we're definitely going to make a bid. Up to Chelsea now to actually accept a 40m offer for Mourinho's 4th or 5th choice attacking midfielder... Putting it that way it should be an easy decision!
I'm going full muppet for this one :drool:

Mourinho is one unpredictable cnut though. You just don't know what he'd do.

That point about them having maxed the number of players in the squad could be important in a decision though.

All of them reporting this must mean that we're definitely going to make a bid. Up to Chelsea now to actually accept a 40m offer for Mourinho's 4th or 5th choice attacking midfielder... Putting it that way it should be an easy decision!
I'm going full muppet for this one :drool:

Brave decision, one that certainly shouldn't be taken lightly. Are you absolutely sure?

Mourinho is one unpredictable cnut though. You just don't know what he'd do.

That point about them having maxed the number of players in the squad could be important in a decision though.

Its in Maureens interest that we take points off Gooners and Shitty, so it makes perfect sense for him to sell to us. I would not be surprised if we got a loan deal.

It would be classic Mourinho. It's a bold move but if we paid £37m for a player he feels doesn't fit into his plans and we then take enough points off City and Arsenal to give Chelsea the edge, they'll be declaring him a genius again.

I'm just hearing that PSG are about to bid £67m, Mata's agent was just using Moyward to smoke them out.

Mata is a very good player, but I don't think he's as good as Ozil or Silva.

Mata is a very good player, but I don't think he's as good as Ozil or Silva.

Mata was probably the best player in the league last season (for my money anyway). Silva hasn't performed over a full season yet, and it's too early to tell with Ozil, who often goes missing in big games.

Haven't gone in fully since the Thiago deal broke my heart. Only just recovered... I'm risking it.

And he's over there in Munich with Pep, laughing at us. The Bayern squad sometimes congregate after training and watch dvds of Olly and Jeson gifs on repeat with large buckets of popcorn. Mata needs to understand that he has the power to make us feel like whiny little bitches.

My lowered zip will always belong to Thiago. I'm afraid i can't commit to this... it's too soon.

It isn't happening but imagine splashing that money on an attacking midfielder without signing a central midfielder.

Imagine if we got him, kept Rooney, yet carried on picking Valencia...

37m for an unwanted player who is frustrated on the bench?

Sounds like Woodie and Moyes have been reading some negotiating manuals. Practically William Uri is lil Ed.

Must be. Unusual for pretty much ever paper to be leading with the story and having precise information.
Does it not always seem to be the way with us? They all have the same story on the same day.

Ogden, Ducker and Ladyman might as well be writing their articles together and pass them off to their respective employers when they're done.

37m for an unwanted player who is frustrated on the bench?

Sounds like Woodie and Moyes have been reading some negotiating manuals. Practically William Uri is lil Ed.

Fee doesnt matter, id rather we went in with a high bid thats likely to be accepted than a ridiculously low one that will most likely be countered by the oil clubs, showing some intent for once

Status
Not open for further replies.