Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho: It's what he asked us to accept. It's what he wants. (in relation to Mata).

Get fecking in!!!

Aye, it's quite mouthwatering to hear that a player seems very very eager to join us. I can't imagine we were the only club enquiring about him, but I'm just guessing, based on nothing other than how good he is and how he's not playing.

Mourinho: It's what he asked us to accept. It's what he wants. (in relation to Mata).

Get fecking in!!!

I for one am completely stunned that a player of Mata's quality wants to play for Manchester United.

They spent the whole conference talking about Salah/Mata, then one journo at the end asked about the Stoke game at the weekend, and Jose just smiled, pointed at the guy and told him he was 'journalist of the month'.

:lol:

Mourinho is totally a Manchester United manager. The fans would lap him up and Mourinho obviously still wants the job. I believe that he will one day be our manager.

Aye, it's quite mouthwatering to hear that a player seems very very eager to join us. I can't imagine we were the only club enquiring about him, but I'm just guessing, based on nothing other than how good he is and how he's not playing.

At £37m, I imagine you were very much the only team to be in for him.

He's got 16 games to save your season. He'd better hit the ground running.

tumblr_mzwe3d3jc51r9edlso1_500.png

:drool:

Chelsea voted in favour of it I believe. They made a big deal of them finally making a profit recently. Abramovich wants self-sufficency I guess.
It's definitely a more efficient way of doing it than last time they tried. Ben Haim, Sidwell and Pizarro on frees in one window. Christ

Also, what the feck? The cameras and audio went, where was his round of applause?

I was expecting flowers, an ovation. Hell, where the feck is the encore?

It's weird that Wenger and Pellegrini are just now complaining about the January transfer window when it's been in place for 12 years already.

Mourinho is totally a Manchester United manager. The fans would lap him up and Mourinho obviously still wants the job. I believe that he will one day be our manager.
No chance now that he's Chelsea manager. Also, he apparently intends to retire by sixty and wants to manage Portugal before he retires. Doesn't leave him much time to manage us in between.

He's a clever one is Mourinho - making Rooney think we're being unfair. Or at least pandering to that belief he may have.

I can't wait for Mata's 'recommendations' for 'what to do in Manchester' every week on the blog. :lol:

Not about the fee but about the stature of the club that came in. No other club on our level needs him. The likes of PSG, Monaco etc could afford him but with us in the mix, he wouldnt go.

Yessss thanks Jose! I don't care that he's manager of Chelsea but I can't help but like the guy, how he takes the piss out of wenger always :lol:

It's one last desperate attempt at stopping Rooney signing that deal. I just hope he's already put crayon to paper.

How much is he worth then? Arsenal paid £42m for Ozil, but you would grudge £37m for a player the same age, and arguably equally as good?

He's still fairly young. He's not just being brought in to the "save our season". If he performs as he did at Chelsea, we'll get many good years from him.

5m less than Ozil and there's plenty of reasons a team might prefer Mata to Ozil.

Two things could be happening here:

1. He is selling us Mata and talking all this good shit because come summer they will be coming in for Rooney.
2. He is trying to strengthen us (and weaken chelski) because he is taking over as manager in the summer!

This thread (and mourinho) has truly mind fecked me.

I don't think there's any signing in world football that could please me more than this.

We're getting a fantastic player, Liverpool are fecked over by Chelsea and subsequently might miss out on top four as a direct result, Wenger's pissed off and it gives the whole club a lift.

It's fecking brilliant. I'm buzzing. I never really dared to believe this would happen.

It's basically the perfect deal for us.

1. He is selling us Mata and talking all this good shit because come summer they will be coming in for Rooney.
2. He is trying to strengthen us (and weaken chelski) because he is taking over as manager in the summer!

Or he could simply be accepting what is a really good offer for a wantaway player they don't need?

1. Let them come but they need to substantially up their bid.
2. Don't be silly

It's something united fans get very happy about but I don't think mourinho is bothered about united. And I don't think he'll manage us either. We don't seem to want him. Last summer would have been the perfect time if we wanted him here.

I think he probably respects the club and sir Alex a lot and has a bit of friendship with the latter too but i doint see him going from Chelsea to us and becoming such a hated figure. He loves the love he gets in England and he'd lose that big time.

But yeah, he'd be a quality manager to have. I prefer managers who play a more exiting brand of football but given the football under Moyes, mourinho's football looks Sexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.