Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
isbx1iC5fzjnC.gif

:lol:

This thread has become hilarious, for all the wrong reasons. Anyway, congratulations on signing Mourinho.

Said they had contacted Kurt Zouma by the way. Fantastic prospect.

That's why I prefer Chelsea to win the league over Arsenal or city. Mourinho never says a bad word about United, his main enemies are Liverpool and Arsenal it seem.

'it's a little bit of his nature' haha

This thread has become hilarious, for all the wrong reasons. Anyway, congratulations on signing Mourinho.

Oh shush you. It's so much more fun on this side of the Jose line. Come on Steve. Love him. You know you want to. He's box office.

you can realize he has changed so much even from our CL tie of last season, while all these while he was always been respectful towards sir alex, last season it was a new level of respectism even though at that time i thought he was lobbying to be our next manager.

anyway he is much more a relax man these days and for him to let mata joining is us is just simply :D

:lol: Mourinho would be really happy if Arsenal sold us Özil.

Woah, don't you know that our squad is shit? Come on, get it right.

I think it'd be fair to say that we now have three of the five best attacking players from the last couple of PL seasons (Ozil and Hazard obviously coming into contention this year). If Moyes can't get that lot scoring a boatload of goals then he's really rather useless.

Nah still Arsenal win it rather than Chelsea or City.
I try to forget our battles with Arsenal and Wenger 10 years ago, but can't. Wenger was disgusting back then. I don't feel any rivalry toward Chelsea like I did to Gooners.

Oh shush you. It's so much more fun on this side of the Jose line. Come on Steve. Love him. You know you want to. He's boxoffice.

Charisma is more than a matter of words, chiefo.

Nah, to be completely honest, I wouldn't mind José being United boss if only he could maintain his newfound, alleged maturity.

I think it'd be fair to say that we now have three of the five best attacking players from the last couple of PL seasons (Ozil and Hazard obviously coming into contention this year). If Moyes can't get that lot scoring a boatload of goals then he's really rather useless.

Indeed we do. I'll never buy the shite about our squad. Our front four is ridiculously good on paper. There is quality all over the squad and my belief in them will not wane.

Mourinho on Salah: "We were not prepared to replace Juan in the squad, so things [with Salah] moved very fast." This will put to bed the speculation that if Salah transfer failed, Mata transfer would have been stopped by Jose. He can't do it to Sir Alex.

I try to forget our battles with Arsenal and Wenger 10 years ago, but can't. Wenger was disgusting back then. I don't feel any rivalry toward Chelsea like I did to Gooners.

Yeah, I hate Chelsea and their buying their way to titles but our rivalry with Arsenal back then was much bigger and far more hostile.

moyes has got a tidy little body in the gif, would bang.

Does Moyes have a press conference today?

I said I 'preferred' Chelsea to take the title this year over the others...a 25 year old Spanish magician in exchange for it closes the deal.

Come on Chelsea? But feck off again next season, kickin' a blue and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.