Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charisma is more than a matter of words, chiefo.

Nah, to be completely honest, I wouldn't mind José being United boss if only he could maintain his newfound, alleged maturity.

feck maturity, he's not the leader of the free world. I want funny quips and charming arrogance. And winning. It's sport. It's entertainment.

Why didn't one stupid journalist ask if there's any agreement for Rooney?

One Chelsea fan is talking bollocks there. He is saying if Mata really cared, he would stay and fight for his place at Chelsea and that he put his Spain's hopes ahead of Chelsea's. I mean come on, he didnt even get a look in this season, so how is supposed to prove his worth?

Why didn't one stupid journalist ask if there's any agreement for Rooney?

Because there isn't. Mourinho has realized that if he wants to manage Rooney animal, he will have to get United job(or England job)! :devil:

Mourinho trying to say that a club shouldn't hold a player back if he wants to leave and the offer is right. Thinks because they've done it with Mata that we'll do it with Rooney. Naaaaa.

Mourinho loves the Premier League, and the Premier League loves him. He was often bitter and petulant in Italy and Spain. He didn't really seem to enjoy it all that much, which he clearly does in England. Love him or hate him, English football is richer for a character like him.

What was it?

They spent the whole conference talking about Salah/Mata, then one journo at the end asked about the Stoke game at the weekend, and Jose just smiled, pointed at the guy and told him he was 'journalist of the month'.

From what he's said, it sounds more like the decision to accept the offer came from above, with regards to FFP.

Yeh, he's trying to save a bit of face by claiming he was just being nice to Mata, but it's clear the best bid was going to win, whoever it was from.

For Mourinho to complain about Arsenal's fixture list is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Easy to do in response to Wenger since you play tonight and them Sunday. He knows how fickle us fans are and the media too - we only look at the short term.

Just trying to get under Wengers skin I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.