Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great interview, wasn't it?

Exactly how our ambassadors should act. Peter Schmeichel, take note.
You could hear the anger in his voice when talking about some of the opinions being given out by ex players. I nearly threw my radio through the window this morning listening to Perry Groves on Talksport. Saying we are basically finished as a club and slagging off our coaching staff. Perry bloody Groves for gods sake. Typical ex Arsenal players with a ridiculously high sense of their worth the Arsenal. Him, Stewart Robson and Charlie Nicholas really piss me off.

You could hear the anger in his voice when talking about some of the opinions being given out by ex players. I nearly threw my radio through the window this morning listening to Perry Groves on Talksport. Saying we are basically finished as a club and slagging off our coaching staff. Perry bloody Groves for gods sake. Typical ex Arsenal players with a ridiculously high sense of their worth the Arsenal. Him, Stewart Robson and Charlie Nicholas really piss me off.

Calm down dearest, their bitterness isn't new; seems typical of ex Gooners though. Lee Dixon's punditry pisses me off something awful. That said, we've got the likes of Keano and Gary Neville to wind them up.

This is getting tedious now. Can't we just sign him and be done with it?

This 'saga' only started five fecking days ago! If United have him signed anytime this weekend it'll be fecking supersonic compared to things like the Berbatov deal.

David Livingstone interviewing Dwight Yorke - wearing a United top and trousers - at the European Tour golf in Dubai. Sky have milked this like never before. :lol:

David Livingstone interviewing Dwight Yorke - wearing a United top and trousers - at the European Tour golf in Dubai. Sky have milked this like never before. :lol:

They will be getting Bill Prunier on the phone to see what he thinks of the move next.

This reminds me a scene from certain movie (Matarix): Come on Juan, make your choice, red or blue?

ejwp09.jpg

He's made his choice, just waiting for the red pill to kick in.

Why would we be finished as a club? I'm sure he didn't think Arsenal were finished all these years.

I wish I could hear the Robson interview -- still my boyhood hero and all-time United player.

Problem is we're more desperate now for a new signing than we have ever been.

Ahh young padawan, much to learn have you.

1972-73 was a transition period that would give todays supporters heart attacks. Wyn Davies up front. Bestie being a dick and Sir Bobby hanging up his boots.

Playing like a bunch of strangers and being generally shit yet sitting 6 points off 4th isnt anywhere near the disaster it should be, we shouldnt really be anywhere near to the top of the league, that we are just shows that the rest of them really arent as good as the media is hyping them up to be, and conversely. we whilst shit, arent quite as bad overall either. Mata in, Rooney and RVP instead of Wellbeck and Hernandez, things will look very different.

dissing Cricket...this guy.

Cricket wouldn't exist if we hadn't enslaved half the developing world and forced them to play it. It'd go the way of Wiff Waff. It had it's chance to evolve it's popularity naturally, it failed. It's being kept alive by the shadow of colonialism and the sheer amount of people in India. It's certainly not newsworthy. Especially when there's the chance of glimpsing a tinted 4X4 driving fast down a country lane on repeat. It's just time wasting.

Last edited:
Ahh young padawan, much to learn have you.

1972-73 was a transition period that would give todays supporters heart attacks. Wyn Davies up front. Bestie being a dick and Sir Bobby hanging up his boots.

Playing like a bunch of strangers and being generally shit yet sitting 6 points off 4th isnt anywhere near the disaster it should be, we shouldnt really be anywhere near to the top of the league, that we are just shows that the rest of them really arent as good as the media is hyping them up to be, and conversely. we whilst shit, arent quite as bad overall either. Mata in, Rooney and RVP instead of Wellbeck and Hernandez, things will look very different.
Yeah, the caf was pretty tense in the Summer of 1972.. :lol:

Clearly I was talking about the period after the caf existed, as we were talking about the reactions here on the caf..

EDIT: And another one...
Not long, as a United supporter, have you been

There was a time when we were unable to attract great players in the early 70s especially 1974,
:lol:

Wouldn't it be better to play 4-2-2-2 if Mata joins? I always prefer 2 strikers and having Rooney closer to RvP would be better and Mata and Januzaj as attacking wingers/midfielders.

Dwight Yorke hasn't aged a day. A single, solitary day.

Which begs the question: What of his actual physical shape during his playing days? I mean, are people that are not Anderson allowed to look like that, while simultaneously play professional sports?

He's got a warm smile though. Love Dwighty.

Wouldn't it be better to play 4-2-2-2 if Mata joins? I always prefer 2 strikers and having Rooney closer to RvP would be better and Mata and Januzaj as attacking wingers/midfielders.

A bit like the way City play?

SSN James Cooper (live from Carrington): I'm being led to believe that an agreement has not been reached about the sale of Juan Mata. I don't think there is any cause for alarm there, we know an offer has been put in via a third party.

SSN James Cooper (live from Carrington): I'm being led to believe that an agreement has not been reached about the sale of Juan Mata. I don't think there is any cause for alarm there, we know an offer has been put in via a third party.

I'm being led to believe this guy is a knob.

feck me, if this is José fecking us over I'll be livid.

Bollocks. Phill Neville is following him on twitter. On twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.