Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what he said in the slightest, he said that Chelsea would rather announce they sold Mata, at the same time as announcing a signing, hence why they are stretching it as long as possible, if however, they don't complete it in time, so be it.. That's pretty simple..
So they are selling Mata to us anyway? That's why it is retarded. :lol: No need to wait if they are going to sell anyway.

That's not what he said in the slightest, he said that Chelsea would rather announce they sold Mata, at the same time as announcing a signing, hence why they are stretching it as long as possible, if however, they don't complete it in time, so be it.. That's pretty simple..

That's put much better.

How is it retarded, or what I said? They want to confirm the Salah deal first because it sounds better to have a replacement in before you sell a player like Mata, but they aren't going to cancel the Mata deal if they can't do that. It's common sense.
So they are selling Mata to us anyway? That's why it is retarded. :lol: No need to wait if they are going to sell anyway.

Robbo talking live on SSN. He's talking about Mata and what he will bring. Seems a mere formality.

Because it's of benefit to them to announce a signing before a departure? Or announcing a replacement for that departure? It's very clearly beneficial for them to do that. How is this even hard to see?

Yes, they will sell Mata to us regardless of whether Salah signs or not, but they'd rather announce the Salah signing first if they can as it would probably appease some fans and the media backlash to losing a player like Mata.

How is it retarded, or what I said? They want to confirm the Salah deal first because it sounds better to have a replacement in before you sell a player like Mata, but they aren't going to cancel the Mata deal if they can't do that. It's common sense.

Not so common and all that.

Because it's of benefit to them to announce a signing before a departure? Or announcing a replacement for that departure? It's very clearly beneficial for them to do that. How is this even hard to see?
Because I have Mata blinkers on now, Hectic and nothing else mata's. feck Chelsea and there correct way of doing things, just give us our deal! Anyway, in other news.

Bryan Robson: I have no reason in seeing why he can't take the number 7 shirt.

I feel we are missing something major in this transfer, like a premature tattoo of him in a United shirt. Worked so well for that City fan and Rooney.

Schmeichel's heart is in the right place but he's a clown when he speaks.

He's behaved like a total prick this season.

Day before a big game: "There's 4 or 5 players here who don't care at all." Right you are, mate, great help. Robbo just saying there how he's always in and around the ground supporting the lads and watching them train. Class interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.