Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if this fell through now. Mass caf suicide.

Funny how we went from a booked medical today with agreed personal terms and fee to ''no agreement reached''. If this deal falls through, BBC and Sky should just fecking quit the country.

I'm at work. Is he at United player yet? If not, have PSG + Madrid swooped in yet with a swoop deal?

SSN James Cooper (live from Carrington): I'm being led to believe that an agreement has not been reached about the sale of Juan Mata. I don't think there is any cause for alarm there, we know an offer has been put in via a third party.

Jesus.

Think Sky are just doing it to keep the interest up.

The deal is done, keep the faith!

Mourinho will say mata is staying at the conference and everybody will laugh at us... Again.

James Cooper's been standing outside on the fecking pavement all morning, how is he going to understand anything?!. He's just reading twitter like everybody else!.

Okay, so José's having a press conference in five minutes?

Don't these people realize some of us have jobs? God, much easier to be a scouser during the transfer window.

Mourinho will say mata is staying at the conference and everybody will laugh at us... Again.
I have a feeling he will say something like, "Juan hasn't informed me he wants to leave, so as far as I'm concerned he's still a Chelsea player."

If Chelsea are stringing us along, I know this isn't moral, but I would make sure we lose against Chelsea's rivals, make sure they don't win the league. Then see how chuffed Roman will be if you don't win anything Jose. I am just worried and am getting vindictive.

Audio is muted until the conference begins.

Anywhere to watch Jose's conference?

Please dont say Mata's staying. Please. feck sakes that'd be just heartbreak.

If Chelsea are stringing us along, I know this isn't moral, but I would make sure we lose against Chelsea's rivals, make sure they don't win the league. Then see how chuffed Roman will be if you don't win anything Jose. I am just worried and am getting vindictive.
So just ... business as usual this season basically?

Have to say it's nice to be embroiled in a proper transfer saga again.

I always miss those in January. Nice to see Moyes and José doing their part for the muppets, even if it's just a show.

Odgen wrote a piece this morning saying that Chelsea are holding off until the Salah deal is completed. They haven't officially signed it off yet, that's all.

Hopefully!

I expect him to say that they have no fear about selling to other teams in the league, that the fans should trust him. I expect him to say that Mata will be a UNITED player.

Perhaps a 'does this mean you don't see United as rivals' question from the media.

EDITED: Sorry, I meant a United player, not Chelsea.

Yeah, fecking hell, why did you post that Alock you pillow?It's a hard enough time not resorting to frenetical refreshing of RedCafe now I have to watch that portuguese cnut have his fun as well.

Bye bye, work.

turn around,
turn around,
turn around and you're still a chelsea player.

Status
Not open for further replies.