Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I can feel the meltdown coming, the tremors have already started underfoot.

iSparky nearly died after the Ronaldo failure last summer, this might finish him off.

If it goes tits up, you've got to say nobody does calamitous like United do calamitous...

Do we get trophies for that?

So apparently Moyes is in Germany tonight. That pretty much means this deal wont be completed today, surely?

Odgen wrote a piece this morning saying that Chelsea are holding off until the Salah deal is completed. They haven't officially signed it off yet, that's all.

Hopefully!
Rodgers was on talksport this morning saying the Salah deal isn't dead. If getting Salah stops us getting Mata then I'd imagine they're going to try doubly hard to sign him.

I'd love to know how many views his usual press conferences get :lol:

He'll start selling (or not selling) to us more often once he finds out how popular he is.

Mourinho is going to WUM us by saying he doesn't know whether Mata will leave or not.

I've got the youtube clip playing in two different browsers, one is behind the other so whatever happens and whatever Mourinho says,

He'll be echoing. Which is always funny.

feck sake it's five minutes overdue.

You don't suppose he's dead and that's the reason for the holdup?

Must say, this is the most eager I've been for a presser since Moyes's appointment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.