Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting funny. The longer this goes on the more unlikely it'll be to happen.

SSN has said the transfer is 'imminent' and 'edging closer' for 3 days now.

No it doesn't. It's obviously going to happen and the reason stated about Chelsea waiting for their deal to go through first makes far more sense than the deal falling through after all this.

What if Liverpool manage to derail the Salah deal? Might that make Jose think twice?

I must be missing something here, but according to SSN Chelsea have accepted our bid, so there should be no wait at all IMO.

No it doesn't. It's obviously going to happen and the reason stated about Chelsea waiting for their deal to go through first makes far more sense than the deal falling through after all this.
But "waiting for the Salah deal to happen" does add another element of "what if the Salah deal fell through?" to it..

Still too early to panic, but tying to the Mata deal to the Salah deal doesn't exactly calm the nerves.

SSN reporters' answer to any question about the Mata deal now is: "It's edging ever closer", without any conclusive information whatsoever.

Everybody calm the feck down.

Mata will sign, it's just a formality. The fee is agreed and personal terms are accepted, we just need the green light.

The problem with deals like this being announced early it get's everybody jittery. I bet delays happen in transfers all the time we just do not hear about them 24/7.

Mata will sign, it's just a formality. The fee is agreed and personal terms are accepted, we just need the green light.

The problem with deals like this being announced early it get's everybody jittery. I bet delays happen in transfers all the time we just do not hear about them 24/7.
Green light to what if the fee and personal terms are agreed?

This is getting worrying now. These cnuts have trolled us.
:lol:

What more of a green light do we need? Chelsea have apparently accepted our offer, so what is it? They accept it, or they don't.

"Yes we accept your offer, but you can't have him."

But sir that does mean changing the bulb!

So by that logic, what happens if Chelsea's deal doesn't go through?

Mata coming to us won't be dependant on the Salah deal going through, but I'd imagine if they have the chance, which they do, they'd want to confirm the Salah deal first before they announce Mata is gone.

If they can't confirm the Salah deal or that falls through, they will still go ahead and sell Mata, it will just be an inconvencience to them that they couldn't announce their replacement first.

Reminds me of Franz Ferdinand.

The dark of the mata day, the mata day, the mata day.

SSN breaking news: The big breaking news is that England have finally won a match.

feck OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason it's not done yet is because Chelsea have no reason to rush it. Whether it gets done now or on the 31st makes no difference to them.

I reckon it will be done either today or tomorrow though.

Mata coming to us won't be dependant on the Salah deal going through, but I'd imagine if they have the chance, which they do, they'd want to confirm the Salah deal first before they announce Mata is gone.

If they can't confirm the Salah deal or that falls through, they will still go ahead and sell Mata, it will just be an inconvencience to them that they couldn't announce their replacement first.
That is just retarded, Hectic. So they want to confirm the salah deal first, but really they don't?

I've not seen anything said of the sort, could you show me where you have?

That is just retarded, Hectic. So they want to confirm the salah deal first, but really they don't?

How is it retarded, or what I said? They want to confirm the Salah deal first because it sounds better to have a replacement in before you sell a player like Mata, but they aren't going to cancel the Mata deal if they can't do that. It's common sense.

Calm down people! The deal will happen. It is only 11 am for ffs.

That's not what he said in the slightest, he said that Chelsea would rather announce they sold Mata, at the same time as announcing a signing, hence why they are stretching it as long as possible, if however, they don't complete it in time, so be it.. That's pretty simple..

Bryan Robson: Hopefully the signing will go through and that will give everyone a boost in the club. (on SSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.