Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
signing mata and securing rooney on a new deal would be a great day for the club. could be a new good start for david moyes of course, he desperately need this now.

There's no such thing as the City Centre Hospital, but the Bridgewater is relatively central. He won't be going to the Manchester Royal Infirmary, that's for sure.

Sky are saying the City Centre Hospital now, that's not Bridgewter, is it?

Are they still giving about 20 seconds of coverage to this?

This is why i hate SSN, in the transfer window they should be milking every signing for it's worth. Instead they have the cretin by the screen who records his put twice a day and they just repeat it after half hour - and that's it. The rest is 'looking ahead' or 'looking back' at some other sporting bollocks. It should be called Sky Sports What's on Sky Sports, as 99% of the content is just that.

Sky are saying the City Centre Hospital now, that's not Bridgewter, is it?

Oh ffs send him to India, I will get his medical done and send him back gifting him the United tee I wore while watching 2008 final! :D

This is why i hate SSN, in the transfer window they should be milking every signing for it's worth. Instead they have the cretin by the screen who records his put twice a day and they just repeat it after half hour - and that's it. The rest is 'looking ahead' or 'looking back' at some other sporting bollocks. It should be called Sky Sports What's on Sky Sports, as 99% of the content is just that.

Perhaps Channel Plugsy in the making?

They put a new guy outside Carrington, even on the other side of the the road!

Something tells me the first guy is still on the first side of the road waiting for evening.

So BBC Breakfast says it was bad weather that cancelled the helicopter and Telegraph saying Chelsea haven't signed off. I think Chelsea are just waiting for Salah to complete his medical and signing.
Hmmm, we could be waiting a while then.

Perhaps Channel Plugsy in the making?

Well they should cover it more. Not just this transfer but others. Rumours etc. They could deal with a lot of speculation if they confirmed or dismissed a lot of twitter rumours. The channel, apart from the last few hours on deadline day itself, is just showing off various rights Sky have across their sports channels. Every football ground in the country could be blown up in a simultaneous terrorism attack and after a brief overview of it lasting a few seconds SSN would immediately switch to "other news now and the England cricket captain says ahead of today's test against India on Sky Sports..."

Well they should cover it more. Not just this transfer but others. Rumours etc. They could deal with a lot of speculation if they confirmed or dismissed a lot of twitter rumours. The channel, apart from the last few hours on deadline day itself, is just showing off various rights Sky have across their sports channels. Every football ground in the country could be blown up in a simultaneous terrorism attack and after a brief overview of it lasting a few seconds SSN would immediately switch to "other news now and the England cricket captain says ahead of today's test against India on Sky Sports..."

I may have been sarcastic, but I don't think you'll find a football fan who says any program/show is particularly good, the best tend to be ones brought to you by fans, as they know what we want..

Hopefully that's just Todger trying to appease the pissed off scousers that are upset about their clubs ineptitude in the transfer market.

Hopefully that's just Todger trying to appease the pissed off scousers that are upset about their clubs ineptitude in the transfer market.

Yes.

snm6w0.jpg

Having heard his interview on TalkSport this morning I don't think these tweets really reflect what he was saying. He basically said he didn't know if the deal with Chelsea was concluded and that they had been following Salah and had been speaking with his agent. He didn't sound at all hopeful that they were still in the running.

Scousers had their chance with Salah and took too long.

I can't see him wanting to join Liverpool now Chelsea have got involved.

The Owen "tease" would be a Rooney contract, not a signing. He wouldn't be privy to anything else, and Duncan Wright writes for the Daily cocking Star. The Sun for people who think the Sun has too much accurate news in it.

The Owen "tease" would be a Rooney contract, not a signing. He wouldn't be privy to anything else, and Duncan Wright writes for the Daily cocking Star. The Sun for people who think the Sun has too much accurate news in it.

Yeah I don't think he would have such access to big transfer news such as Vidal, it must be inernal, and Rooney coming in with Stretford yesterday could be a sign he wants to stay.

Okay between Woodward's plane trip last summer and Mata's helicopter yesterday...

All I know I know is we need a new air carrier ;).

Anyone read Paul Wilson's op-ed piece about Mata in the Guardian? Dont bother, its a pile of bollocks saying he will be under too much pressure because we are relying on him to be a one man rescue mission to save us from total collapse.

Sometimes new contracts are just a way of getting a better price. Ronaldo signed a contract until 2012 before he left us.

Just sayin'

Sometimes new contracts are just a way of getting a better price. Ronaldo signed a contract until 2012 before he left us.

Just sayin'
Of course, either way it'd still be funny to buy Mata off them and then get Rooney to sign a bumper new deal as soon as we do that bumps up his price if they want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.