Juan flash of light, yeah,
Juan god, Juan vision.

Juan flesh, Juan bone,
Juan true religion.
Juan voice, Juan hope,
Juan real decision.
Wowowowo, gimme Juan vision, yeah.
Hahahahahahahahaha

What will Mata bring to us? Ive seen the highlight reel but to be honest ive only seen a small amount of him compared to what a chelsea fan has, or someone who watches all prem games. Is he potential of top 5 in prem? How will he link with carrick/ januzaj/ RVP/Rooney? Is it a fluid 4231 which is will be our strongest side with narrow wide players and bombing full backs?

What will Mata bring to us? Ive seen the highlight reel but to be honest ive only seen a small amount of him compared to what a chelsea fan has, or someone who watches all prem games. Is he potential of top 5 in prem? How will he link with carrick/ januzaj/ RVP/Rooney? Is it a fluid 4231 which is will be our strongest side with narrow wide players and bombing full backs?

He was in that bracket last season.

He's as good as Özil or Silva.

I am not just saying this because he's on the brink of joining us, but I rate him more highly than David Silva. I think he is the pre-eminent player of his type in the league and I find it absolutely flabbergasting that Chelsea are actually allowing him to leave.

I'm glad the club are announcing it on Friday, great start to the weekend. :D We've the added bonus of not having to watch United over the weekend too. :D:D

It's just a start. He'll transfer likes of Matic, Hazard and so on next two windows and then finally join us to create a deadly combo of MoMo. Moyes&Mourinho.

He did say this was far away from the team he wanted to build, wonder what other players we could snatch away from them, Ramires is a player ive always liked

I am not just saying this because he's on the brink of joining us, but I rate him more highly than David Silva. I think he is the pre-eminent player of his type in the league and I find it absolutely flabbergasting that Chelsea are actually allowing him to leave.

I always found it a bit baffling how Silva gets more of a look in for Spain, when Mata is as good if not better at creating chances and he's a far better finisher.

I'm glad the club are announcing it on Friday, great start to the weekend. :D We've the added bonus of not having to watch United over the weekend too. :D:D

:lol:

Maybe we should do a full-blown Bernabeu-style unveiling, just to give us all something to watch, and let people actually have an enjoyable time at Old Trafford for a change?

Bespk8hIYAAovtP.jpg:large

old news mate :lol:

Agreed. I think I even argued that he was the best out of the three when back in the Newbs. He's certainly the most productive in terms of both goals and assists. He truly is a top level footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.